News from Wolfie

Selkie

Here is a message that Wolfie asked to pass on to the GL family.

"Please tell everyone that I'm just too discouraged to post right now. Doug's health is paramount to me.

As to if we are OK - yes and no. We are waiting to hear from the doctor if Doug needs major surgery. He had a stress test last week to see if he can survive major surgery. We are waiting for the results. He's been so down and so depressed and it's hard being a cheerleader when things are so bad here. His health is my main concern right now.

I cannot concentrate on making dolls or minis at this point. I've got a lot of dolls on my updated website for sale - and it's easy to buy now as I have paypal - but I've not been advertising it.

Let's send our GL family positive power to Wolfie and Doug. :giggle: Let our love and concern help to send answers and healing and, above all, peace in their hearts during this super tough time.

Sending HUGE amounts of positive energy and thoughts Gina and Doug's way!!! Hoping Dr.'s can do what is best to get Doug well, and keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers.. :giggle: hugs to both of you!

I was wonderin' why we haven't seen Gina around here lately :p ...thanks for keeping us informed Selkie.

Sending strength, healing thoughts and cheerleading pom poms your way Wolfie and Doug! Thinking of you often and hoping things improve for you soon. Sending well wishes!

Wolfie, lots of prayers for strength and healing going your way. I have been wondering how it was going for you and Doug. Thanks for letting us know the situation. We care about you and miss you. Rita