Jimmy Cullen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While words are often not enough to express the emotions we all feel at this news, may I offer this simple prayer; May God grant you the strength you need to face the new challenges he places before you each and every day. My sincere sympathy to you and your family Linda. Remember we are all here for you!

It's a sad day here at Greenleaf. We all have been lucky enough to meet Jimmy on a few different occasions. The Cullen's last visit was just a few months ago. They were kind enough to bring us their beautiful Arthur that won second place in the 2006 Southern Christmas Show. It was a thoughtful gift from both Jimmy and Linda, one that I will always cherish. During their visit, Jimmy urged me to move forward with re-releasing the Washington and offered us advice on a few other projects. His excitement was contagious and soon after their visit, we released the Washington months ahead of schedule. He was a true friend not only to Greenleaf, but to me personally and he will be sadly missed.

Jimmy's passion for miniatures was far out shined by his love for Linda. The friendship and love they shared was refreshing to experience first hand. I know Linda will be lost without him. My thoughts and prayers are with her during this tragic time.

Dean

My deepest sympathy to Linda and her family. Both will be remember in my prayers. Jimmy will certainly be missed here on the forum. His love for Linda shown clear and bright as did his love for miniatures.

Times like this make you realize how important your online family really is. There has not been a single part of today that you and your family havent crossed my mind. I want to let you know that I feel such sadness for you and I wish I lived closer so that I could give you a big hug.

Dean and I both were so shocked at this news!

we both said many times how well you and Jimmy seemed to go together!

I am sooo sorry that this has happened! if ever there is anything at all I can do for you I hope you will let me know!

you were very fortunate to be loved so much!

Jimmy will be missed!

Lynette

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. All I read about Jimmy and his support of Linda was always so touching, loving and supportive. I will pray for you and your family during this difficult time. May God bless you.

I just had to post again...I can't tell you how sad I am for you Linda...You have been in my thoughts all day...

Oh my goodness I am at a loss for words. Linda my heart aches and goes out to you. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family.

Linda, I agree IAK, You have been in my thoughts all day since this morning when I read about Jimmy. From what you have posted to the forum he sounded like a wonderful Man. I could also see the Love you had for him thru your posts. I am so sorry, If you need anything Please feel free to let us know. We are all here for you and you and your family are in our prayers.

Kellee

Linda, my heart goes out to you and your family. Words cannot express the sadness I feel for you . . . I know how much you loved each other and I know your life will not be the same.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.