Jimmy Cullen

It is with a Heavy Heart that I tell you all some very sad news. Linda called me this evening to tell me that her husband and best friend Jimmy Cullen died today. It is not confirmed what he died from.

Linda, My heart goes out to you and your family honey. I am so, so sorry to hear about this loss. He was a talented and wonderful person who truly loved and cherished You. He will be missed by all of us who knew him.

He will truly be missed. If anyone would like her address, please send me a PM.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am stunned and in shock. I only met Jimmy a few months ago,but considered him a friend. He was a wonderful person. His love for Linda was deep and you could feel it just by watching him with her. They were perfect together.

Linda, our thoughts go with you and your family during this terrible time. I am so sorry.

Oh my God, I just can't believe this. Linda, my heart goes out to you, I can not find the words or thoughts to let you know how much I wish I could be there to help you through this.

Tracy, thank you so much for letting us know about this.

My heart is just breaking over Lindas loss!!!!! I have heard so much about Jimmy that I feel like we all lost a dear friend.

Linda my prayers are with you and your family.

Linda ... {{{{{{{{{hugggs}}}}}}}}} Jimmy was part of our Greenleaf family. Lighting candles and praying that you and his family have the strength to carry you through the sad days ahead. He is sorely missed.

Much love,

Kathie

Anyone who saw them together knew they had true love flowing between them for sure.

I think that in this world there are precious few genuine soul mates, and Linda and Jimmy had something very, very special and unique. I've been sitting here looking at the pictures of the mantel they just finished and thinking that it's a wonderful tribute to their love for each other.

Linda, I can't seem to find the right words to say, but my heart is with you.

Deb

WHen reading this topic I coudn't just beleive it and my heart truly goes out to you LInda as well as to all who knew Jimmy. He will be missed around here as well! Lots and lots of hugs :p as that is all I can offer from here but you are in my thoughts and prayers!

I don't know what to say...I'm just shocked. I didn't know you both personally but feel like I did just by reading the post here and the swaps...I am truely sorry for your loss.

Dear Linda,

I am so sorry for your loss...know that you have friends to lean on during this difficult time. Jimmy will be missed by many. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Irene