Jimmy Cullen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just found our first wi-fi "hot spot" since leaving DS' house and this is the first thing I saw! There are no words to comfort someone for the loss of a soulmate, but I shall sorely miss his rare posts and the pictures of all the wonderful, beautiful things that his hands built. What a wonderful cache of memories he has left you with, Linda!

Linda;

I am sorry I am just replying now, I have been away at my granfather's funeral.

My deepest condolances. Having lost my husband, I do know many of the feelings you are going through in these days following Jimmy's passing. The days ahead will be difficult, make no mistake about it. You will be busy right now with preparations and details, and have plenty of family with loving arms around you.

One thing I will say to you.....no matter how alone, how insane you think your thoughts are taking you, KNOW that you are not alone and that your feelings are not unique and that when you feel that you have no more control over your life, slow down and take it second by second, breath by breath until you think you WILL survive a minute and then an hour and then a day.

There were a great many things that helped me survive those dark places, please feel free to PM me and I will share some of the more helpful. I will be thinking of you!

Michelle

I just don't know what to say, other than, Linda, I am so sorry, and my heart is with you and your family right now. I wish we could all be there in person to wrap you in loves and comfort.

Linda, I'm new to this community, and although I don't know you personally, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. It is clear that you are deeply loved among the members of this website. I hope this brings you some comfort in the days to come. God Bless! Sue

Linda sent me the Info on his funeral:

We will have a visitation on Tuesday evening, at 7pm, at Wilson Funeral Home in Charlotte, NC, and the actual funeral ceremony itself will be Wednesday, at 7p. All who wish to come are welcome, and the address and phone number for the funeral home is listed below. Please be sure to tell others that you know, because I'm not sure I have everyone's email address or telephone numbers.

Wilson Funeral & Cremation Service

5301 Albemarle Road, Charlotte, North Carolina 28212

phone - (704)568-2106 fax - (704)532-2156

Thank you for posting the info Tracy.

Linda I will be sending extra prayers and warm thoughts your way today. Ive kept you in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so.

I just read about the terrible loss of Jimmy in the newsletter, I am so very sorry Linda, sending you and your family healing thoughts and love in this dreadful time of tragedy.

It seems that all I have done this month is grieve. I didn't know Jimmy personally, didn't even write to her on this esteemed forum, but I had heard of him. My heart tells me the dollhouse world has lost yet another wonderful contributor and artisan.

My sympathies to the family.

Wolfie