Message from Wolfie

lmgervais

Wolfie has asked me to let everyone know that she is dealing with a huge amount of personal stuff right now as has asked me to pass along the following message:

"Just tell everyone I'll be back but I'm not sure when. Tell them that I miss my friends, and I'm very aware that I owe dolls to people on Greenleaf and feel horrible that I've not been able to function well enough to do dolls."

I'm so glad she communicated with you. I have had her on my mind all week and wanted to know how she is doing. Sending her lots of hugs and support. Sure wished I lived next door to go help her out. Tell her we are thinking of her and Doug.

Sure wished I lived next door to go help her out.

So do I, with all my heart! She is my mama Wolfie, and I won't be going there to see her until sometime after the winter.

I will pass on the message next time I "talk" to her (via e-mail).

I'm so glad you posted this, Liza. I've been wondering how things were going for Wolfie and Doug. Please tell her that I miss her dreadfully, and tell her also that my DH is worried I'm going to burn the house down with all of my candles! :p I can empathise with that "can't stand up without being knocked back down" feeling. It feels like it's never going to get better ... but it will, Wolfie - just hang in there. Wishing you and Doug all the best - things will turn around! Healing, loving thoughts are winging your way.

Please tell Wolfie we love her and pray for strength and wisdom for she, Doug and the MD's and to please ask those around you for some assistance. You can't carry this all alone.

All of the above ... especially asking for help. Gina's always ready to give it. I hope she is comfortable asking for help when she and Doug need it. Sending many hugs and healing thoughts for both of them.

sending big hugs and warm thughts their way miss her. i have been gone for a bit too had some issues that im dealing with but i figured this was the best place to be with all the love and support here :p glad to be back B)

Please pass on to Wolfie, "Trouble don't last always. And there's always a rainbow at the end of EVERY storm." What ever it is she and Doug are going through, let her know we all are praying for her.

Bre