Remember to think of Wolfie

Margaret

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have to write my last will and testament any time soon. Strangely the cat scan showed nothing abnormal. No broken ribs, no fractures, no tumors, no cancer, no nothing! The fatty tumer will have to be removed, but the doctor said that there was really nothing there. He is concerned about the pain in my back I've been having for the past six months. So on the 15th, I go back to see him and he will do more tests to see if we can discover the pain. Also at that time he will schedule me for the surgical procedure to more the chicken fat!

I am wondering if my shoveling could have caused all this. The ice was pretty hefty and big. But I didn't hurt when I was doing all that shoveling.

So I'm feeling much relieved! Thank you for all of your prayers and your concerns! Now let's get back to playing!

I'm glad a tumor was ruled out, but jeez ... you still don't have an answer. I hope he gave you a rainbow of happy pills to keep you going while he scratches his chin.

Well, thank God! we are all relieved to know that you will live to make a few hundred more dolls! As far as your back, have you thought about osteoarthritis? A friend of mine has the same pain and that's what causes hers. we may all be getting old!

My Wolfie is still in pain, which is not good. But I am very happy that you will still be around for a long, long time. It may very well turn out that your back just needs time to heal itself if it is sore from the shovelling - kind of like a repetitive stress injury?

I am wondering if my shoveling could have caused all this. The ice was pretty hefty and big. But I didn't hurt when I was doing all that shoveling.

That's how back injuries frequently are. The thing that causes the injury doesn't draw any attention - then hours or days later you move just so and wham! Happens to all the time!

Mom rear ended me when I was a senior in high school. I've been to the orthopedic surgeon this past winter and nothing! Well, a little wear on the bones, but nothing unusual. It all seems to be soft tissue or muscular in nature. My heating pad is my best friend! And then there is the massage pad I picked up at Christmas - I've fallen asleep more than once while on it. I've also recently begun using something along the lines of Icy Hot.

Glad to hear things are innocuous!

So happy to hear that it isn't "dangerous" still would love to hear that you are pain free though.... :music_band: You take it easy now, OK?!?

Lots of gentle hugs!!!!!

I see the doctor on the 15th. He will then set up the surgery to remove the tumor and perhaps that will end this pain. However, back pain is funny, and the tumer may not even be the culprit although it hurts like crazy when you press on it.

I hope that the tumor is the culprit of your pain. If it is not, maybe ask for some PT to stretch out the muscles in your back. You may be out of alignment like I (and many of us) was.

I will be thinking of you!

Thank you Heidi! Remember gang, only the good die young, the rest of us live on and on and on! LOL I have no intention of checking out early, so you can all stop worrying!

Wolfie is back at what she does best - MINIS! So let this thread pass away, cause I'm not going to!