The Old Becomes New!

What a little charmer! Thank you, Dean!

I work so hard to make the houses -- even fantasy houses -- "real" that I don't even think about fanciful painting. I really like the way it's finished. :flowers:

This is so cool!!! The washington was my first house. I found it in the garbage and gave it to my mother who wanted a house. It sat in her basement for years until they were going to move and I took it back and made it my haunted house. I never knew anything about it until I came here and Tracy had a picture of one in her 'retired' gallery.

I love the painting on this house. What a wonderful idea. Someday I want to have a 'serious' house, but I just love the fantasy houses so much....

Ohhh, it is absolutley lovley!!! Ummm, hmmm, wow, OK, admittedly speechless here so I suppose I will go back to the pic and jus allow some serious :flowers: time here. Thanks Dean for these gems!

HUGS

Oh, just got to think of something, how is it set up inside? Id is it a large roomdownstairs etc etc, yep, the mind is racing!!!

Hugs again, better get off of here and go and seek out that pillow of mine...

Hi Anna ... haven't you figured out by now that these houses can have as many or as few rooms as you want? Moving walls is an easy bash! :flowers:

I've got my credit card ready. It's so cute. whistling.gif

ditto!!! omg ive always wanted this house!! how cool! i cant wait to see the inside!! does this mean we could possibly be expecting some more old houses becoming "new" *wink wink* :flowers:

i cant wait to hear more!!!

Ok Ill take one that looks just like the one in the photo!

I do like the painting on that one.

nice to see an oldie but goodie returning to the selection!

nutti :flowers:

Hi Anna ... haven't you figured out by now that these houses can have as many or as few rooms as you want? Moving walls is an easy bash! :flowers:

LOL, yes.... But I were thinking of in "general" terms, ie the base to play around with ... And also looking for more eye candy of this sweetie :flowers:

Hugs

It has 4 rooms and an attic. I had one that I got at a garage sale but it was in poor condition and I knew a little girl who wanted one so I gave it to her and her dad to fix up. I was thinking of getting another one, but it is hard to find them on ebay.

Thank you Dean!!!!