The Travel Trailer

Your trailer is so cute Donna! The colors are great, and the shorter length really does make it look more like a 'real' trailer.

I've got my kit here ready to be put together for the contest too, but I haven't been able to work on it much. I just hope I can have it done on time and that it will turn out decently. :drool:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooo I was missing out of my own thread :p

Im not sharing either....partly for the contest reason but as I dont think I have snowball's chance of winning...the main reason is I would like one of those "OH" How cute or I like that...sometimes as a blogger the suprise factor is missing. you see it comming so you already know what its going to be.

I like going to a page and go....Hey! thats nice! big smile while I have a nice visual feast of the now and befores...kind of like eatting all of the chocolate off of the 3 musketeer bar before eating the middle

yes Im very guilty of that :wave:

so I will also wait to share my photos till the Dec unveiling of everyones trailer

maybe we should make a joint album or something when the time comes!

I did paint the inside of the venieer and it did warp but nothing so bad going to keep it from going in place tonight. so with all of my staining I can finish the roof and the windows...this really is a sweet kit!

and I think you could probably sit down with this kit and finish it in a few hours if you werent doing anything to it. very uncomplicated with NICE photos! :wave:

guess I should go do a kit review! :jerry:

thanks for all the help....and I think its great to see all the talented folks from here doing it!

cant wait to see all of this great EYECANDY

we will have our Christmas present a tad early. :santa:

Happy Building

nutti :viking:

...kind of like eatting all of the chocolate off of the 3 musketeer bar before eating the middle

yes Im very guilty of that :wave:

nutti :viking:

That's my favorite way to eat them too! :p And I do the same thing with 100 Grand bars. My hubby thinks I'm weird for eating them that way. :wave:

eatting all of the chocolate off of the 3 musketeer bar before eating the middle
I have always eaten Milky Ways that way, always save the nougat for last...

guess I should go do a kit review!

Great idea, Nutti!

I am in awe of the trailoer photos posted so far. The only reason I have ever entered the HBS contests was to win the kit for the next year's project.

This is a cool thread -- love everyone's ideas for these little trailers. :wave: Have no intention of doing one myself, so keep the pics coming so I can be dazzled! Sure hope one of you wins the contest -- that would be soooo cool.

Well.....

What if we had a trailer kit "voting" kind of thing orselves? I mean after all those fastlanes there will be several kits in the loop to be enjoyed????

Just a thought LOL

Hugs

Well.....

What if we had a trailer kit "voting" kind of thing orselves? I mean after all those fastlanes there will be several kits in the loop to be enjoyed????

Just a thought LOL

Hugs

Yes I REALLY CHOPPED it cause all the old SERROs were small and compact! it is at least half done now...still have a LOT to do!

When they first announced this kit was going to be the one for their contest this year, I thought..."Who'd wants to do that!!"

Now , sometimes it keeps me awake ...just trying to think of how I can customize mine!!!!

I have seen other trailers getting ready for this contest, and I KNOW there is some STIFF competition out there already!!!

I Hate to hear people say say they "Can't" or "couldn't"...cause I thought that once too!!!

It's such a fun departure from building houses,buildings, etc.

As I suggested in another forum...after the contest we can all meet for a weekend of Camping..somewhere in the center of the country!!! :wave:

Donna

As I suggested in another forum...after the contest we can all meet for a weekend of Camping..somewhere in the center of the country!!! :lol:

Donna

Marshall, Missouri, is about as center-of-the-country as you can get ... y'all come! :)

I love how you chopped your trailer up!

I love what you are doing to it.

although I am going to enter the contest Im doing it for the free gift for entering part.

although I am VERY happy so far with how this is turning out...I have no delusions of a winning entry...but it is so much fun to play with.

wish I could post photos but Im so far from done I just cannot...oh and its done with decorating. I am officially done with the building of the trailer!

love this sweet little kit!

nutti :)

Hey! Thanks for all the encouragement....hoprfully ol' ERNIE will give it some consideration! It will be FUN to have a thread (or whatever) after the deadlinr to see how many of us entered and if any of us are good enough to place!!!!!

I am just about done, but I'm going to wait a bit before the pics are taken to be certain i am satisfied! Steve,,,please keep me posted on yours!!!

The dogs in the chair show how "sick of it " they are!

Donna

Hey Donna....I saw a trailer that looks a lot like yours ! (lol) Maybe I'll build one....I'm sure I could throw something together in a day or two. But knowing my skill level, it could take a couple of months !

Steve

I don't dought your skills at all...only your "fussyness" at making it PERFECT!!! :lol2:

Months ago when i first noticed the trailer i wasn't to keen on it....but i want one now! There are alot of possibilites for this kit!

:blush: Thar's me about 2 month ago!

Donna

thank you so much for the link robin! i hope i will be able to join!

maybe we should have a group building blog on the travel trailer? i would LOVE to be apart of that!! wow between my willowcrest, and dec swap, and soon my trailer i will be a busy girl this next month!

-Jenny