Back Surgery 2009

heidiiiii

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard anything from anyone yet and no reply to my email. If I don't hear anything by noon tomorrow I'll call and see if I can catch someone at home. I didn't want to call and disturb them today. But no news is good news and I'm also hoping that they're busy celebrating.

Deb

I finally caught up with this, and I see we're still waiting to see how the surgery went. Heidi, I hope your mouth no longer feels full of cottonballs and that you're about ready to come off the morphine pump.

Still no word. I just called and left a voice mail (hopefully coherent enough to understand coz I set the alarm to get up early to call and I haven't had my caffiene yet) asking them to call or email me. I told them that a few hundred of Heidi's closest friends are wondering how she's doing. If I hear anything I'll let y'all know immediately.

Deb

Still no word. I just called and left a voice mail (hopefully coherent enough to understand coz I set the alarm to get up early to call and I haven't had my caffiene yet) asking them to call or email me. I told them that a few hundred of Heidi's closest friends are wondering how she's doing. If I hear anything I'll let y'all know immediately.

Deb

LOL Deb, yep, we are anxiously awaiting some news!!! Thank you for doing this and letting us know, you know us, wanting to hear any news!

HUGS

That was fast! As soon as I hit post on that, my phone rang and it was Fred. He said that the surgery went great and Heidi is up and moving around. He said that she's impatient to go home where she can rest in her own bed. <huge sigh of relief>

I think I forgot to ask him when she's coming home (I still just have one eye open) but he said she was just waiting for them to let her go so hopefully it will be soon.

Now I can relax since I know she's okay.

Deb

This just in from Natalie via facebook:

Natalie sent you a message.

Re: How's your mom?

"Mom is doing great! The surgery went very well and she might be coming home today! We saw her yesterday, she said she was in no more pain, and they gave her the good pills, haha. Then she fell asleep."

Sounds good! Everybody (except Heidi) can begin the happy dancing! :)

YIPPPEEEEE!!!! (Picture Snoopy doing his bouncy dance)

I'm sooo happy it went well, and that they are being good to Heidi. Now I can relax a bit!

Whoops, didn't see Anna's post because I had the screen up to reply - and had to go pay the plumber.

I'll join the Conga! :)

WooHoo!! Hooray for Heidi! Glad you're doing well! Still wishing for a speedy recovery.

Come home soon-rest when you're supposed to-exercise when you're supposed to-

and write us when you can!! Many careful hugs...and an addition to the Conga line!!

:D:)