Pleased to meet you

Name is Jeff McK..................

40 something...Never married....Originally an OKIE

Living in Jackson Hole, Wyoming....10+years! (Baby it's COLD outside)!

LONG winter ahead! Wondefull Hobby...started Last winter, Started with HO gauge Trains AND "GreenLeaf"

Miniature Village (PLUG for GreenLeaf!). Decided to try something Bigger, picked up an "ARROW" 1979

"Wood Dream House Cottage" (graduated that year!) on E-Bay, Time just FLEW by! Just really enjoyed working on

every little detail, Let my imagination take over and went nuts!

Anyhow......Working on #3 and 4, still like the smaller HO scale Kit's, Work on two or three at a time...and a big

one too! Currently finishing Dura-Craft "Ashley" 1992, for my mother! (Oklahoma)

And then....And then....Uh?!

Jeff in Jackson Hole!

Welcome to the neighborhood Jeff!

You will find lots of ideas and help from all of the great people on this site. After you have posted 5 messages you can open up your own gallery and show us some eyecandy!

We looovvvee eyecandy!

*Jackson Hole! :) Finally..there is this burger place in NYC called Jackson hole that makes the biggest burgers I have ever attempted to eat and i could never remember the name of it again!*

Wowzers! A very productive year! Can't wait to see pictures. As to an idea for your next project, what scale do you like most? Do you want to add to your train setting or make another house for, IDK, a niece maybe or a cousin?? We are all full of ideas here, so ask your questions, post your opinions and welcome aboard!

Hi Jeff. I'm new too. I made a few dollhouses about 5 years ago and never finished any. When I moved from NJ to SC last year I couldn't take my huge dollhouse so I gave it away. But I kept the furniture. So a couple of months ago I decided to make another house for all the furniture I had invested in. I actually finished it. Now I have made 4 more since. It's a very addicting hobby.

Hello Jeff,

Welcome!! Yes please do show us pics when you can.. I"m also new and just started my "Tennyson". Got the shell basically all up. Next is wiring,, I think. I gotta get some pics up on here, We all love to see each other's work! I'm gonna have to move the house into the kitchen where my webcam is attached to the computer,, don't have a digicam. grrrrr.

The forum is a great place to meet others and get help building. When ever I'm stuck I post my question and someone always replies with an answer. Lots of talented people here.

Yeah..nice to have a man around the house. lol 40 something you say?? lol

Michelle