Dollhouse Furniture kits at CVS pharmacy

heidiiiii

I did not buy one when I saw it but I am going back to get one to show you all. They sell for $1 and it is a tab/slot furniture kit that you have to finish.

They have them in the bins on the end caps of the store where they are selling Stocking Stuffers for $1. I will get one today and post a pic.

Let us know if you find them too.

I think they are the woodcraft ones. I didnt get out yesterday but I am going today.

Oh...Here is one that is gonna get you. I was in Border`s yesterday with Chelsea. They had mouse pads that looked like dh size oriental rugs, long hallway rugs that are bookmarks, set of four round rugs that are coasters, and square rugs that I do not remember what the were. They were beautiful..of course I had no money to spend on that yesterday. The bookmarks were $5.99 each. Chelsea said *That is too much money for a bookmark*..I said * That is an excellent price for a dollhouse rug!*

Oh! Thanks for the tip! I'll be going there today to check that out! Actually I'm a bit of bargin hunter and CVS is a great place to get stuff for 'free'! Well you have to use coupons and the CVS ExtraCare card. But I need to go there to get some contact lens solution for free!!

(This blog has details on the deals in case your interested - www.couponcravings.com - sorry for the hijack!)

The giftshop at the Pentagon had the mousepads & bookmarks the last time we were there, but they wanted a WHOLE LOT more for them!

Hmmm... I bought carpets from a lady on Evilbay earlier that also carries these, and they are priced really low compared to this and I can PM anyone interested her seller id as I were really happy with the service provided and she has a regular online store as well somewhere...

Hugs

That stinks..I am sorry they did not carry them.

I am still thinking of those bookmarks at Borders...I think since I need to get a foam ball for Nat`s science project (Model of a Cell) I may just get it at Michael`s...which is right next door to Borders.

My CVS had them - but they weren't where I'd expect them (by the toys and other Christmas gifts), they were actually on an end-cap the other side of the store - near the... hmmm... feminine care products!!!! They had a display of calendars, kite kits etc. Just little $1 and $2 things.

I bought 2 of them! Trying to decide how to bash them now! They are pretty basic looking!

Harbor Frieght used to carry dollhouse furniture kits, they were great but the quit carrying them a little over a year ago.

CVS had 2 kits left, I passed on them.. I thought they looked small... so I did not get them.. ARe they 1" scale?

Kellee

That sounds weird, Pat. I live in PA and alcohol is only sold, outside of bars, in state-run liquor stores or beer distributors. It's always strange to go into a grocery store on vacation and see wine in the aisle over from the toilet paper.

I'll have to make it over to CVS and check next time I'm out shopping. I don't go out on Black Friday and I've got a chest cold with no voice so I'm home-bound on my Thanksgiving vacation.