Toy Chest

Hi I am Rachel and I have been around dollhouses all my life cause my mom builds too many. I have had 3 so far of the big ones that are 1 inch scale. I love purple so all of my houses have been purple. I have made 5 of the small 1/4th scale ones. The last one I built all by myself. It is a buttercup. I think I like the big sizes a lot again after doing it. well I gotta go now.

Hi, Rachel, and :) to the community! I enjoyed meeting you last year at the Bishop Show and hope to see you there next year! :D

If you keep doing as well as you're doing with minis, you're going to give your mom a run for her money! :D

Welcome at last to the forum, Rachel! My DH & I met you & Sara & David almost three years ago! I hope you make some more posts so you can share pictures of your houses with us. The Buttercup was the first Corona Concepts house I ever built, and I built four of them before I built anything different. My Haunted House was "washed" with purple, but it looks more pink.

I really liked your aquarium, we all think your teacher ought to give you an A.

Hi I am Rachel and I have been around dollhouses all my life cause my mom builds too many.

:D Too Many Houses! Well, Out of the mouths of babes. She has me cracking up. My poor babies are not able to eat off the kitchen table for the past 2 days cause I have 3 projects going on. Welcome to the Neighborhood Rachel dear. She's gone off to get ready for bed now and now I know why she told me to read her "new member" posts. :D

Kathie, Are you coming to Chicago for sure?? This is gonna be so fun! Holly, 3 years flew by. Maybe we need to come visit you this time :)

3 years flew by.
You sure got THAT right!
Maybe we need to come visit you this time
NOW you're talkin'! You're only an hour or so drive from the Gulf Coast at our house, and we use the LHOTH for a guest house. But we'll be off on one of our summer road trips June & July.
I have been around dollhouses all my life cause my mom builds too many
I was wondering how you'd respond to THAT one!:)

Kathie, Are you coming to Chicago for sure?? This is gonna be so fun! Holly, 3 years flew by. Maybe we need to come visit you this time :)

Yes! My mind was with all of you in Chicago this year. Too painful not to be there, and would love to take some classes.

• 2 weeks later...