Hello from Europe!

Heni

Hello!

My name is Verena, I’m 28 years old and I live in Vienna/ Austria.

I found your community when I was looking for the dollhouse I’ve seen at the Gilmore Girls.

I’m the proud owner of a big townhouse and the Heritage made by Dura Craft. Unfortunately we don’t have any dollhouse shops in Austria. So I have to order all the stuff I love and need at the internet!

The townhouse was a birthday present 10 years ago. But I never bought some stuff for the house…. So it was some kind of “unloved”

A few months ago, I found a dollhouse community in Germany and I started to renovate my townhouse!

Since then I bought 2 more dollhouses…

You can never have enough dollhouses!

Greetings Verena :lol:

Yay, welcome to the forum! On the upside, you have many beautiful things to see and do on your doorstep in Europe, including all those castles. I would love to be able to see all that old architecture. We're lucky to have even 150 year old houses in Australia!

Your work is beautiful. I love to view work by our members from abroad, there are wonderful, sometimes subtle differences between decors that reflect national tastes and cultural heritage.