Heart Arbor Contest 2007

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Greenleaf staff r the very bestest!!!!!

International priority :):):banana:

I'll be building soon :banana:

Well I am definitley with you on the :banana: dance there, gotta' love this caring folks taking vare of our mini addiction!!!

yep im taking pics of my progress :banana: ive started a private photo album, i'll publish it once all the enteries are in :angry:

Yay!!! Can't wait to see your pics! I will take pics as I go along as well, I am still debating with myself about which way to go as I have two different ideas....

This is soo much fun and I suppose the kit will tell me when it arrives....

Hugs and I am really looking forward seeing your work! :banana:

I received my first half of my order. Seeing the kit helped me decide which of my ideas to go with. Now I'm really planning it out!!

Thank you, Dean and everyone at Greenleaf. This is going to be so much fun!!

WOW! Talk about fast service. I ordered my arbors on Saturday and got them today when I got home the mailman had left them for me. :) I've never had such fast service. :yes: Wish everything I ordered from anyone came that fast. Now comes the fun part, getting it done and in the contest on time.

Good luck to everyone.

Beth

The first half of my order came today. I think I have all of the other supplies that I need. This should be mega-fun.

Thank you, Dean and Tracy and the intrepid Greenleaf Staff!! :)

Both shipments came yesterday. Now I gotta go back and figure out when this contest was supposed to end...

The basic arbor looks like a quick build...I haven't yet thought of how I'm going to make it my own, just yet... :)

Both shipments came yesterday. Now I gotta go back and figure out when this contest was supposed to end...

Decorate your Heart Arbor and include it in a scene, maybe next to your dollhouse or in a garden setting, whatever strikes your fancy. You can also turn your arbor into ANYTHING your imagination can dream up. Please not ethere is only one entry per member.

Submit your picture to thewinner@greenleafdollhouses.com by March 15th with the words in the subject line "Don't break my heart". You can include a short description of your project.

A select group of Greenleaf Staff, not Forum Staff, but the people that actually make your dollhouses, will select the winners based on originality.

The winners will be announced on March 20th, the first day of Spring, and all the submissions will be uploaded to a special gallery for the community to enjoy!

Good Luck everyone!

Tracy

Worked on my entry last night :) Caleb even jumped on and helped a little :yes: it was alot of fun! im really excited about this contest!! I think im about 20% done with my entry so far!!

This kit is so fast to build. I built one with Rachel the other day and she did not complain about building this time. She fussed about painting it :) She did a great job and I will post pictures of hers soon as she finishes (She's not in the contest so we can share it).

Tracy I cant wait to see pics :wave: the painting is kind of a pain in the butt! when i build my extra for my willowcrest i think i might paint all the pieces first before gluing !! lol