Heart Arbor Contest 2007

Ok I got mine ordered :banana:

Now for some quite time to think think think in pink pink pink

This is going to be great and win or lose I'll have a very cool arbor for my mini front yard. . . .

and plenty of great ideas for designing another one.

That's right Jenn! I have made this several times and it's just totally a wonderful kit to make a scene with. I made one a few years ago and it was scene in a park. It was so fun and it was a project that I just used as a means to display the flowers I used to sell.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

ok so lots of ideas are running through my head.. this might have already been answered but i have a questions... can you use more than one arbor kit to make your entry? meaning bash 2 or more together??

Bash away Jenny!

hey dean and tracy... i just tried to order a few more after i bought some already.. but the promotion code isnt working... can you only use it once or seomthing?

The promotion code is good only for one order, so be sure to order what you need... sorry!

Hi!

I'm trying to place an order for the arbor kit and click on link in email to send me to "insiders page" Works until I try to check out-- then no matter which side I enter my email addy- and pass word- tells me it's invalid!

It's not the code....I don't get that far!!!

:banana:

HELP! Patty Johnson .....

ooo i just went to walmart and got some goodies on my lunch break!! already planning on the project! cant wait for my arbors to get here!!

Hey is that allowed - jk :banana: I have to wait till i get home

But I feel the same way, really if I lived close by I could /cough help mail them out and help take home I mean dust off those kits you have in your office. :banana:

Hey Dean do you need any extra shippers?

Now I just have to remember where my stash of greenery is at home

I have an idea.... yay! Looking forward to this!

It is such a neat idea, and I just love the look on the forum , it sort of "sparks" the Valentino mood LOL, poor hubby he certainly has had his ears full about my ideas, one wilder than the other.... :banana:

Hugs

Hi!

I'm trying to place an order for the arbor kit and click on link in email to send me to "insiders page" Works until I try to check out-- then no matter which side I enter my email addy- and pass word- tells me it's invalid!

It's not the code....I don't get that far!!!

:banana:

HELP! Patty Johnson .....

Hi Patty! The store's authentication is different from the forum so you will have to create a new account... sorry!

I placed an order without a clue as to what to do with a beautiful little arbor other than turn it into a beautiful little arbor. Stared at the picture for a bit and got a clue. Went to a new quilt shop with Norma Jeane today and found a fat quarter that clinched the decision. I just love it when a plan comes together!

<heading to Google's image service for inspiration images!>

Hope you all have a wonderful time with this contest. I will be unable to join in. I don't have a camera and the order site won't take my password. It keeps telling me that I'm not here. I already have 2 e-mail address here and I don't want to add another. I have beth and beth2 and I don't want to go for beth3 :banana:

If anyone can help it sure would be nice. I tried to enter through the e-mail I recieved through yahoo and verizon and neither worked. Thanks for any help you can give.

beth

Hope you all have a wonderful time with this contest. I will be unable to join in. I don't have a camera and the order site won't take my password. It keeps telling me that I'm not here. I already have 2 e-mail address here and I don't want to add another. I have beth and beth2 and I don't want to go for beth3 <_>

If anyone can help it sure would be nice. I tried to enter through the e-mail I recieved through yahoo and verizon and neither worked. Thanks for any help you can give.

beth

Sorry Beth! The store's authentication is different from the forum so you will have to create a new account there. This is necessary for security purposes. Don't let the camera hold you back... I'm sure some one you know can snap a few shots for you!

If you PM me which forum account/email you want to use, I will delete the other.

Again, sorry!

Dean