Heart Arbor Contest 2007

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks Dean is the cat's meow for thinking of us and holding all these contests, raise your hand!

:giggle:

These are for Dean for making this place so much fun and for making birch houses--I love the Vineyard. I built that for a charity auction once and brought the charity $400 for it! It's an adorable house: :flowers:

I'm still working on my little house from the October contest. I'm almost done putting the shakes on the exterior, and I tiled the floor inside with those wonderful little stick-on tiles that Greenleaf is now offering on the site. The little haunted house is completely clad in Greenleaf shingles too.. it's like an ad for greenleaf! :dunno:

My friend and I are making it into a little veterinary clinic. We're going to call it: Greenleaf Animal Clinic, and have a little reception area and an exam room and grooming station in the other room. I purchased houseworks doors for the front and interior, and have installed them. I'll take photos at my earliest convenience (as soon as I can borrow a camera).

We thank you Dean for all this wonderful fun... and we appreciate it more that you think so well of your customers and fans.

HerOdy (and the King of Destruction; Simon too)

I also forgot to ask-if we order the arbor is that our entry or is there a contest form to fill out?

There is no entry form, just submit your picture to thewinner@greenleafdollhouses.com by March 15th with the words in the subject line "Don't break my heart".

Is there free shipping to Canadians because shipping costs were added to my order and as stated previously I'm not sure went through.

Greenleaf is providing a delivered price just for this contest that is below cost. We're sorry that the free shipping only applies to US members, but we urge our members outside the US to still participate in this contest. Just send Tracy a PM and we will work out some special pricing. Please include your complete address so she can give you a quote.

I haven't received any orders with you email address either at the store or through PayPal... I'm not sure what the trouble could have been with your order Carrie. There have been a few orders processed in this manner today without incident. If you decide to move forward with the quote Tracy provides, I sure we can work through the PayPal problem.

Thanks!

Dean

Anyone who thinks Dean is the cat's meow for thinking of us and holding all these contests, raise your hand!

:giggle:

HerOdy (and the King of Destruction; Simon too)

:dunno::flowers: :hide: Dean is the one who deserves a prize! :)

Help...... Why can't I get the site to accept my account. It won't take my password which I have not changed. :flowers: The e-mail came to my beth account but everything says beth2, which is also me. Help

beth

Well, I already have my heart arbor built, but I'm waiting for the weather to warm up so I can spray paint it. I have all my ducks in a row, so once it's painted I can dive in!! :giggle:

As today is the day I go to meet my new 'Little Sister', I thought to myself . . . why not buy one for her and we can work on it together?!! So, self went and bought one for her! :flowers: This is going to be an extra special Valentine's for me!!

The Vineyard Cottage is breath-taking! it has so many possibilites. When I saw it, an Alpine Lodge or a Gothic Church immediately came to mind! I hope Greenleaf sells this kit, whether in birch or not!

That is a great price on the heart arbor, which I adore! Trouble is, I have neither the time, talent, or imagination to enter the contest. I am afraid that any entry I would send in would be the mini equivalent of the bad auditions that Simon makes fun of on American Idol.

Can I buy the kit at this price even if I won't be entering the contest?

Jeri

Everyone outside of the USA, in order to get an accurate quote, please send me your complete address :flowers: This will help speed the process :giggle:

Jeri, you can buy the kit at that price but I would love to see what you make out of it!! It is a fast build. I built and painted mine in a short time :dunno: C'mon and join the party honey!

That is a great price on the heart arbor, which I adore! Trouble is, I have neither the time, talent, or imagination to enter the contest. I am afraid that any entry I would send in would be the mini equivalent of the bad auditions that Simon makes fun of on American Idol.

Can I buy the kit at this price even if I won't be entering the contest?

Jeri

It is a great price, in fact, I will most likely spend more than $4.95 just in shipping and transaction fees. The idea of the contest is to bring us closer as a community while we have fun along the way, so I would like to see people who purchase a kit participate in some manner. Of course, this is just a request. If this is successful we will explore other projects like this in the future, so please consider entering if you purchase a kit.

Come on Jeri, get in the spirit; 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Translation: You can't win if you don't at least try! Someones getting that Vineyard Cottage so it might as well be you!

Thanks!

Dean

And on that note, I'm going to give it a try too. I needed that little bit of encouragement Dean, I hope I'm able to do something nice with it. So Jeri, come join me and we'll both give it a try. I'm feeling very little creative juices flowing too, so don't feel bad! We can do it, I'm sure!!

ok so lots of ideas are running through my head.. this might have already been answered but i have a questions... can you use more than one arbor kit to make your entry? meaning bash 2 or more together??

the wheels in my head are turning....

I always say it...You will never know unless you try. If you dont try then you will look back and regret it.

I am pretty good at stuff but I doubt I can come up with a nifty idea that will outshine some of the really talented people on this site.

But that isnt stopping me. I want a prize! Any prize! I will take a booby prize!

And on that note, I'm going to give it a try too. I needed that little bit of encouragement Dean, I hope I'm able to do something nice with it. So Jeri, come join me and we'll both give it a try. I'm feeling very little creative juices flowing too, so don't feel bad! We can do it, I'm sure!!

Woo Hoo, you go girls!! :flowers:

hey Dean :flowers: dont mean to be a bug but did you see my question above?

Question:

ok so lots of ideas are running through my head.. this might have already been answered but i have a questions... can you use more than one arbor kit to make your entry? meaning bash 2 or more together??

Ok I got mine ordered :flowers:

Now for some quite time to think think think in pink pink pink

This is going to be great and win or lose I'll have a very cool arbor for my mini front yard. . . .

and plenty of great ideas for designing another one.

hey Dean :flowers: dont mean to be a bug but did you see my question above?

Question:

Yes you can! Get the creative juices flowing everyone!! Be as creative as possible! :giggle: