Heart Arbor Contest 2007

OH Kathy SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH.....I was all for it until my eyes focused and opened and saw 847 PM....now if it was AM I would be ok....but PM............nope nodda no way......please NO!!!!!! I am same as some of you...have my idea who should get each category. I myself am happy I have a completed project and learned how to make all my plants and flowers and can work on outfitting my greenhouse with what I have learned. Dean talked of a entry prize and that thrills me!!! :cheer:

News flash.....on my morning news program....spring officially starts at 5:09 PM pacific........ughh!!!!

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I saw a post where Dean said he would list the winners by noon on the first day of Spring, which is just a couple of hours away . . . at least for me!

Go to post #529 and Dean says the winners will be posted before noon today. He is in NY state so that is EST.

Okay gotta find something else to do...

I already did half of my swap items. Maybe work on the E. Row!

HAHA we could make one of those "wheres waldo" type books with nothing but loads of tiny greenleaf houses on each page and we will have to find dean somewhere hiding inbetween them!

edit:

lol whooa, i think i need more coffee. that was a strange idea!!! LOL

Jenny, that's a great idea! Now, if we could just get our hands on a 'real' picture of Dean! :cheer:

Heck, wouldn't bother me to search for Brad Pitt! :p

24 minutes to noon EDT by my clock ... I am soooooooooooooooo tired from being up since 4 that I really want a nap ... but I can hold out for 24 minutes!

Morning everybody. The sleepy head is finally out of bed (that's me). 9:30 A.M. is an early morning rise for me.

I'm just going to get ready and go out and meet my brother for coffee. I'll stay logged on for a bit. My brother also always gets out of bed at around 9:30 A.M. (you can tell we're related).

Good luck everybody. Whoever wins will make me happy. You're all winners to me.

-Susanne