What A Gorgeous House!!!

Minis On The Edge

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the house and especially love the landscaping. What kit is it? I think that is the kit my mother made me when I was young and I stupidly got rid of ten years ago before I got interested in dollhouses again. It had major things wrong after we had loaned it to my cousins and then my cat thought it was a house for him and he liked to chew on the walls, so I decided I couldn't keep it and have it just take up space in my small apartment.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the link, Tracy. And if anyone knows what kit it is, please let me know. I know I have pictures somewhere of my old house. I'll have to look for them.

Don't you wish people appreciated the time and effort & love and care that goes into these houses? If people really understood, then people would get paid that type of money for that type of a house (Hey....I like to daydram :giggle: ).

It looks wonderful though!

Doogster, I guess I like to daydream from time to time that there are people out there that appreciates this wonderful form of art which is Minis :) .

You know we are all artists. :giggle:

So far though, I have never seen anything sell for the starting price and it does make me curious to know what the reserve is.

Blondie, Thanks for your sweet words too!!

:lol:

That is one beatiful house. If it was mine I couldn't part with it. The price is high but when you think of the time,love and care that goes in to your house ----PRICELESS :giggle:

Maybe that is why the price is so high. To her, it's priceless :lol: