Travel doll project is moving along

Elsbeth

Well, it's excitement in Texas! Halloween is almost upon us,there's packing to be done,

momentos to be gathered up,costumes to try on- I have a picture of that.Jack tormented the little kids by chasing them with an Eyeball-on-a-stick! Emma will be bringing her Hat and mask with her.And sweet Jack-he had a Halloween bag for Emma.

Inside was a sweet card and a lovely silver bracelet!!There were tears of joy everywhere!!It's been so nice having them visit Texas.I will miss them very much.Oh, and the Parson has been invited and decided to go with the happy couple....

Do I hear wedding bells????????????? :p

post-3636-1256930190_thumb.jpg

post-3636-1256930205_thumb.jpg

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

What great photos of Emma and Jack...and now a vicar!!

Lynette is up next - but I haven't heard back from her regarding an IM I sent.

So Lynette - if you read this, let me know if you can host Emma.

Thanks!

Oh, My, the party is growing! I'm going to have to rent a Travel Trailer for all the company coming my way! B)

I'm glad someone commented on Jack "swimming" in the candy pot -- I had to go back and look at the picture! I missed him first time around!

Be Safe, Emma and Company, as you travel! :p

I have been trying to catch up on the posts. I didn't have time to get involved in these travels this time, but they are always fun. On another forum that I go to, I told them about this & now they are doing it also. :p

Steve in PA

I remember when Emma left in the summertime...and now we're headed towards Thanksgiving! Which reminds me - I wonder where she will land for Thanksgiving? We shall see...

Of course, as we get closer to the end of the schedule for the Travel Doll Summer/Fall tour, I am already thinking about the Winter/Spring 2010 traveler...

But we shall see Emma safely home before we put anything down on paper...

:p

Oh,boo hoo- mailed off the "Crowd" this am.Was actually sad to see them go.It has been a lot of fun to host such a sweet girl...her fiance...and the chaparone/Vicar!

Emma told me that she had never been to Utah before and was looking forward to another adventure.Good luck,Emma...best wishes!! :p

Sorry for the long absence due to some family circumstances. Just been reading up on Emma's adventures and looking at all the photo's. What a journey she had so far.. Wonder what the future will bring with that tall handsome Jack.........

Oh and Elsbeth, guess what's found its way home again.....

:)

Rgds