Travel doll project is moving along

Elsbeth

Can't-wait-can't-wait-can't-wait for Emma to get here! I made my first ever mini bed just so she will have a place to sleep! Since this is just my first dollhouse and it's no where near being finished I have lots of other fun activities planned for her stay! ;)

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off to run a virus scan on my computer before I can upload any more pics. Everytime I hit the browse button in order to select a picture from my computer to upload I get a white screen that says "this page cannot be viewed - internet explorer has shut down this page to protect your computer." I don't think it's the Greenleaf site, I think my computer is just having issues. I promise to be back shortly with more pics!

Okay, my computer seems to be working (for now!) so I'm going to try and upload some more pics. I actually had Emma (and Jack) sent to my Mother's house because sometimes mail disappears from my apartment... On our way home last night Emma and Jack had a request. Eager to please my new guests we met up with my b/f David at a local pub downtown called O'Mainnin's.

Emma and Jack wanted to quell some of the rumors and at the same time do a little celebrating. The happy couple wanted to let everyone know that yes indeed, they are engaged to be married! No word yet as to whether this will be a long or short engagement. But just from hanging out with the two of them I can already tell that it's a match made in heaven - or at least one made here on Greenleaf!

5.JPG

6.JPG

Emma and Jack shared a few drinks and were the object of many toasts. Everyone just loved them!

7.JPG

I forgot to add this earlier, but there are more pics on my blog and I'll create a new album in my gallery shortly as well.

I almost forgot to add this one. When we were at the bar Emma sort of looked at me funny when I asked if she should be drinking. Obviously she hadn't heard the rumor about her expecting yet...

Not to worry though, Jack says they would love to have children someday, just not yet :)

post-4134-1255160896_thumb.jpg

Tonight I'm going to try and catch up on posting all of the pics that I took of Emma over the weekend. This first one is Emma and Jack arriving at Sanabria's Saloon. (Keep in mind that this is my first doll house and it is not finished!) And Jack is so sweet for carrying Emma's bag :giggle:

100_3679-741652.JPG

And there were plenty of hugs to go around when the saloon's proprietor Kitty finally got to meet Emma. The little ones behind her are Sophia and Olivia who temporarily live in the saloon.

100_3681-743553.JPG

One of the upstairs rooms in the saloon was turned into a guest bedroom for Emma. Jack was very understanding that there was only one guest room and was happy to sleep in one of the unfinished rooms.

100_3668-739896.JPG

(More pics on my blog)

Now for some pics of our Sunday morning stroll. Emma and Jack wanted to take in some of the nice fall weather and they took Sophie and Olive along as well.

100_3552-724817.JPG

Emma and Jack have some time alone on the swing while the girls played outside.

100_3527-722525.JPG

And here's a lovely pic of Emma - especially for you Elsbeth because I'm sure you miss her very much!

100_3525-720489.JPG

There are more pictures on my blog and in the gallery as well :giggle:

It's been so rainy and miserable in Tennessee this week! Our poor little Olive caught a case of the sniffles and Emma was so sweet to take care of her :giggle:

100_3641-713095.JPG

crop.jpg

100_3656-717723.JPG

More pictures coming soon - and I hope the sun will come out at least once while Emma is here because there are many places around town that I would like to show her!

Dollhouse party!

Here are some fun pics of last night's activities. These dolls are very competitive poker players! I had to remind them to keep it down to not wake up the girls :) Emma and Jack had apple pie moonshine for the first time as well :(

100_3691-794463.JPG

And here's a pic from earlier in the day. Jack was teaching Sophie to play chess and Olive was under the table playing with Emma's dog.

100_3696-799838.JPG

I'm hopefully that there will be a little sunshine in Tennessee tomorrow as I'd love to take some pics with Emma around town before I have to send her on her way. It has rained and been overcast every single day this week! More pics are on my blog and in the gallery as well.