Travel doll project is moving along

Elsbeth

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to the wedding plans -

Wouldn't it be fun to have everyone at GL send Emma and Jack gifts for a new home especially created just for them?

A beautiful church or chapel or garden created for the ceremony by items from the GL family?

A beautiful reception with food and dishes and decorations - all contributed from members of the GL family?

A brand new honeymoon story created by the GL folks ?

And so on ...

I love all of the wedding plans! Even though they can't be there Kitty would love to be an honorary bridesmaid and Sophie and Olive could be honorary flower girls! We'll need a boquet, and some little flower baskets full of petals, and a little pillow to carry the rings on...this is such fun!

I just logged in - and what fun ideas for the wedding!!

If I end up hosting the wedding, I would definitely send out invitations (all hostesses would get a tiny real invite, and a copy would be posted here online - that is what I am thinking).

All honorary bridesmaids dolls would be informed of what colors they should wear and they would need to post photos of their finery.

I know for a fact that Emma would insist on NO gifts (except photos of your dolls or houses wishing them well on their nuptials or congrats, etc).

...and the fragile non-traveling dolls back home will be happy to host the wedding.

Which house would be used for the reception? And colors? lol!

This is fun to think about!

OK, It took me a day to catch up on Emmas travels, and read through posts and see all pictures,Im up to speed on everything with Jack (so fun!) and I am REALLY crossing my fingers I will have Emma and Jack here in time for Thanksgiving.....I could use the help around the kitchen :) Im so excited!

More Emma travels! I would love to have her come back! What fun that would be!

And, I gotta ask, for those of you who have already hosted Emma, when you see a picture of her at someone else's house, do you miss her? I always do....

I follow her travels and enjoy them very much, especially her wedding plans.. I bet at the last moment she will choose to stay a strong and independent woman!! As a souvenir I've hung up a miniature picture of Emma in the hallway of the Emerson.. just as a reminder of her visit.

rgds

Yes, I miss Emma - and Jack too! I had such fun running around town (while people in passing cars wondered what the crazy girl was doing) posing her for pictures! My dolls miss Emma too, but we have such wonderful pictures to remember her by!