Travel doll project is moving along

Elsbeth

count me in on the wedding/honeymoon bit. :( what time of the year are they plaining to wed? Than we can go from there with the colors and themes I cant wait this is so much fun.

I miss her too and the family that is still in need of a last name misses her travel stories and the extra help with the kids at bed time. Im trying to make my own doll to add the family a cousin or something

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Emma has really enjoyed her travels. I just got caught up in all her travels. And she has found a good man. Congrats to the couple and I can't wait to find out more about the wedding. Hopefully they did not elope and they will let everyone here on the forum enjoy their wedding with them.

I wonder how many pastors we have here at GL that could perform the ceremony?

I know Pastalinda is, so she could do the honors. I think she has offered already. She has a breathtakingly beautiful setting right outside her house that would be perfect for an outdoor wedding. Of course Elsbeth might prefer to have it closer to her home.

Is anyone else here licensed to do marriages?

Just to let everyone know, Emma and Jack have arrived in California,safe and sound, thanks Lynette;) I literally just opened the box,and wanted to assure everyone of their arrival. Pictures soon! Promise!! No elopement,but a minister is traveling with them ....chaperone? lol....we'll have good times!

UPDATE: 12:43p.m.

Emma confided in me,very quietly,so Jack didnt hear.... that she is feeling and looking like a hot mess from her long travels...Im thinking she will be spending the afternoon in a mini day spa;)

Oh,Emma,Jack and Vicar Hawthyn..have a great time in California! We miss you

in Texas..and I dare say so do all the other hosts the world over! You were great

guests.Safe and happy times! :idea:

Oh! It's so nice to see her again.

Great photo.

Thanks for the update - she looks adorable in that pink towel. You are obviously spoiling her, but I think she deserves it after being on the road since the summer started.

(How time flies!)

i dont remember the Vicars name,but I think its in an earlier post. Actually Emma has requested some alone time,to think things over,she will be taking counsel with Faeries and Witches so who knows what will happen. Jack and the Vicar will be sightseeing and will rejoin Emma when she gets ready to go WA State.

Tonight the witches have invited Emma out for a girls night out at The Full Moon Saloon;) :idea:

Love Emma's new hairstyle.. She looks like a complete new Emma with that long red hair.. (and love your pictures) Seems fit for a visit to the Full Moon Saloon. Very sensible that she is having time to think things over....... No one wiser to take counsel from than a fairy or a witch... :idea:

rgds

Wytchy

I just can't get over how Mature, happy and confident Emma looks.....love her hair!

She is having such a grand time-look at her face- there's no doubt!LOL! :yes:

PS It was Pastor Hawthyn....but maybe he changed it??????