Viktor and Rolf`s Dollhouse

heidiiiii

ROFL Linda! I know but think of all the time it took to recreate in miniature. It is all for the craft! Ugly craft but craft none the less.. (i almost spit my coffee out at your response!)

The dollhouse part of it is pretty amazing...their fashion sense however is amazingly horrible :o :banana:

I just about fell over seeing the model who looks as if she got stuffed into a large paper bag with just her head peeking out :lol: If the outfit was green, she coulda passed for a green pepper ;)

Really ugly clothes and those guys look very arrogant. I'm too polite to describe it differently. :p

What I dislike about fashion most, however, is how it dictates the colors and clothes to the extent that you can't get anything else. That's ridiculous. The last thing I need is some stupid fashion designer to tell me what to wear and in what color. I know what colors I like and that sure don't change every season.

I'm not sure what's scarier - the dolls, the fashion or Viktor & Rolf.

Looks like they picked through the garbage for ideas. :( My cat spits up prettier hairballs. (sorry, that was gross) :angry:

ROFLMAO!!!!! I just love this forum!!!! :p :teary: :weep:

By the way, do you think their real names are 'Viktor' and 'Rolf' ??? I'm suspicious their moms named them something far less hip!

I am a fashion maven. I am a really skinny petite type. My clothes are filled with balloons.

Heehee.

Ya, right.

I don't get high fashion. It all looks ridiculous to me. I want to ask them 'how dumb do you think people are?' Then I pause and look at some of the red carpet hollywood designs and think 'oh.... never mind'. Think Bjork. Swan.

(i almost spit my coffee out at your response!)

LOL! Sorry. It was the first thing that popped in my head. I was looking at all those clothes, and that guy's red britches, and about ... well ... something.

Yes, I know, lots of time and talent to recreate in miniature.

I agree with you all.... I am not a fashionable woman.!! I am an 80s gal.!! blue jeans, & Sweatshirt are as fashionable as it gets here.!!

I have to tell you all about my Hubby.!! I work at Old Navy, and I got my Hubby a pair of jeans a few months ago... He went to our bedroom to try them on.. when he came down the hallway he was saying "Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong" I asked him what he was doing and he replied " I am NOT a BELL !! I laughed so hard I had tears.!!

We put a bunch of jeans on clearance this week, $6.99 a pair so I grabbed 2 pair of straight leg jeans... He tried them on last night and told me to take that **** back !! :wub: He will NOT wear shimmery jeans even if it is to work.!! LOL!!! I had not noticed they were shimmery.!! but they do have a shean to them !! :bounce8:

So I have been demoted from buying him jeans.! He says he would rather go to the thrift store and get his jeans than to wear the jeans I bought him!! Tomorrow we are going to Walmart to get him a pair of jeans !! LOL !!!

Kellee

The models were terrifying and Victor and Rolf were even worse - but reading everyone's comments was the most fun I'v had all day! I guess we have to give the colorful gents credit for recapturing in fine detail a moment in time - allthough it was a moment that would have been better off forgotten!

Thanks for the link and the fun!

The models were terrifying and Victor and Rolf were even worse - but reading everyone's comments was the most fun I'v had all day! I guess we have to give the colorful gents credit for recapturing in fine detail a moment in time - allthough it was a moment that would have been better off forgotten!

Thanks for the link and the fun!

Here! Here! I second that motion! Thanks for the laughs. :bounce8:

Maybe they should both have this beside them: :wub: ?