Hi! Finally Joined!

Hi everyone! I have been reading here for a while, and have finally jumped in and joined! I have learned so much from you all, y'all are all awesome! I am just amazed at how friendly and creative everyone is.

I am currently building the McKinley. I was terrified when I started, but things are going well now, thanks to the help here. My biggest hurdles seem to be decisions relating to decorating. I am not a good decision maker, especially with colors. Hopefully soon the house will yell some colors out to me so I can continue along. :blink:

Tracy

Belated welcome to the "little" family, Tracy, I'm on my way back home from visiting my McKinley, which went to our DS#2's fiancee. Every kit I build eventually starts a conversation with me (usually before I ever get the box opened!lol) about what it wants to become & how it wants to look & what it wants bashed.

Belated welcome to the "little" family, Tracy, I'm on my way back home from visiting my McKinley, which went to our DS#2's fiancee. Every kit I build eventually starts a conversation with me (usually before I ever get the box opened!lol) about what it wants to become & how it wants to look & what it wants bashed.

Well, when I first started I didn't know that the house was supposed to talk to me. I had several nights of dollhouse "nightmares", probably the house talking to me, and I didn't listen, so now it's pouting and not speaking to me. Right now the poor thing looks like a patchwork quilt since I've tried a few paint colors on it. I'll figure it out soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...