New from Texas

ldcox

Hello, Everyone.

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Leslie Cox from San Antonio, Texas.

I just found your forum and immediately joined. I've already spent some time checking out the galleries and a few threads. All I can say is WOW!! So many beautiful projects.

My husband just purchased a "starter home" for me for my birthday. I have wanted a dollhouse since I was about nine. Well, I just turned 32 :lol: He bought me "The Madison" by Dura-Craft on Ebay. We wanted something easy to get our feet wet. I think he is having as much fun as I am. I'm the decorator he's the labor.

I look forward to losing myself in the threads and photos and asking a lot of questions!

Thank you,

Leslie

Hi, Leslie! :lol: to the community.

When you've made 5 posts, you can start a gallery to keep us posted on your progress. We love eye candy :)

Thank you so much to everyone for the warm welcome. this is my first chance to get back online. In addition to my husband, my two boys, and my dollhouse I also own a small business (one-man show, me). Don't worry I don't sell anything and won't be trying to recruit anyone. :lol:

Anyway, I've been covered up with work. And once I get on here and start reading and looking and pictures work is forgotten.

But again, THANK YOU. I feel so welcome. :welcome: