GREETINGS FROM BRITIAN!

kaz

hi to you all :p ...as you can guess im a learner!!! obviously live in the uk...i am fairly new to minatures i purchased the Harrison in january this year ..this was my first time ever home in mini land!!i had no idea what was installed and certainly didnt realize how much space was needed to build a kit...my livingroom became a workshop for 3 weeks during construction!! dust included...just as well greenleaf do clear and easy to read instructions,pieces scatterd on the floor instructions in one hand and scratching head with other!!! i thought to myself what have we taken on here :o slowly but surely it all started to take shape my beautiful "Ooak cottage"was now being transformed...i knew what i was going to call it before i even got it!!

After 4 months my cottage is now near completion...and so time to move on to another this time ive got "glencroft"..have to say greenleaf kits are most definatly unique...thoughcant find any stores over here that sell greenleaf kits unless any of you great guys out there know of any that i dont!!...if so,please ,please let me know :D i might even go for a greenleaf village!!!

Anyway time to relax and take a seat!!! bye for now :)

post-3080-1209226887_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the "little" family, Karen (well, not so little any more, I guess!). I love your Harrison, When I finish all the kits I have now it's one of the kits I hope I live long enough to build. I LOVE the Glencroft, mine wanted to be a pub, only a pub, and there was no denying it what it wanted.

Hi and :)

The Harrison is a wonderful house as you have found out, and the Glencroft is another. I haven't built the Harrison but I have built the Glencroft as a Tudor Revival and that was a lot of fun!

Post lots of pictures.

:o

• 2 weeks later...