What are you up to today? This week?

heidiiiii

Morgan, I just made one of those Wilton GB Houses! They don't give you enough icing and candy in my opinion but it was fun to play with!

I just got home from the dentist and for being a good girl I treated myself to building stuff for my Orchid. I am stocking up in supplies so when I want to start I have it all there and ready! :)

Stacey I think you need a hug or chocolate or both!!! Be safe driving in the snow!!! :hug:

• Like 1

Thanks for the recipe, Jeremy. This sounds like a trip to the seafood market is in order. The shrimpers and fishermen and oystermen sell in a cluster of little stands, an outdoor market of sorts. It's not dockside but hard to find anything fresher. Lucky us to live here. :D

Yum Jeremy!

Yikes Claudia! Glad it is being worked out, but what a pain. I've had something similar happen, but on a smaller scale, and BoA took care of it quickly for us too.

Selkie, hope you get your tree up!

I got to stay home tonight. Yay me. 3 days straight of WAVE was tiring.

Kat, I will post some videos of Lawson's performance in a bit.

• Like 1

Here are some of Lawson's videos. I'll post a few, then if you want to see more, you can look through my husband's YouTube channel.

Lawson is the tall kid with glasses. Holly and Kathie, y'all will hardly recognize him!

This has the solo

- In the First Light

- Let There Be Light

- Joy to the World

non-Christmas song

- Let it Roll

And one last one, sorry, hard to pick favs!!

- Radiator

Hmmm... Not sure why some embedded and some did not... Interesting...

• Like 1

Stacey, honey, winter is when DH & I get hungry for ice cream (go figure!).

Russian street corner ice cream vendors do a booming business in winter.

Today I bought half a pecan pie. I only mention it because I like pecan pie, but since I'm the only one who does, I never make it or buy it. I just make those little tarts now and then. This was my first slice of pecan pie since 1971. Would have been better with more pecans and less goo.

I'm also the only one who likes fruitcake, but I passed on ordering one this year.

It's winter, I keep falling asleep, I've been eating lots of nuts, and I crave Stouffer's macaroni and cheese. The rest of the year I don't want it.

• Like 1

Oh,Tracy,that is so beautiful! Yes,you have every reason to be so proud of Lawson.Thank you for sharing it with us,and please thank him and his teammates! I'm fighting a bit of the blues today and that uplifted me so much! Thanx again!

• Like 1

Thank you Kat, and so glad you enjoyed it!

A lady at the mall on Saturday was asking me about the team, and what they were doing there. I did a little explaining on who they were, and about that time they had a musical break during Feliz Navidad, where they come down into the audience and shake hands, greet people, etc. Then she looked at me and said, "They just make people feel happy!" And I said, and THAT'S the reason they are here! :)

This group and Lawson's involvement in it has been such a blessing, in so many ways. I am so thankful he became a part of it.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed the Videos.! It was wonderful..... Thank you so much for posting those videos.!!!

Could possibly be a crazy day today ! :( My Mom has a Doctor appt today... hasnt seen Dr. Since Feb. I have alot to fill her in on.!

Kellee

Oh, Janet! I'm so sorry about Matilda; is the vet going to put her on chemo?

We have opted for no treatment. Outlook with treatment isn't good and it is not without it's own difficulties. We are just going to love her and spoil her for as long as we can. Hoping for several months.

Very cool videos! Thank you for sharing!!!

Our smallest dog is very ill. She is sleeping all day and very lethargic. She refused her treats so I am very worried....taking her to the vet this morning.

Hugs for you Janet.....I am sorry to hear Matilda ..I love my pets but I can't take it when they are ill.

I had some sad news at the Vet. Little Annie is in kidney failure and may not make it. The vet is keeping her, of course, and trying to rehydrate her but she is 10 years old and has a host of issues. I am heartbroken because she is just the sweetest little thing you will ever see.

Janet and Roxy I am so sorry to hear about Matilda and Annie's illnesses, I can only imagine how you both feel right now and my thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Roxy - looks like we posted at the same time, she is adorable. Big hugs to you.

• Like 1