New member from Finland!

Outi

Hello everyone!

Finally I got some time to introduce myself: My name is Outi and I come from Helsinki, Finland. Just wanted say to Hi to you all!

I am a sort of a beginner in doll houses, but I have already built Arthur for my daughter. And we made a blog http://riikkagreengable.blogspot.com/ about it. Check it out! It is written both in English and Finnish :wave:

Welcome, I have a friend near you who raise Puli's (Hungarian Sheep dogs) another thing I am very interested in besides dollhouses.

There is lots of good information here, don't forget to look in the gallery for pictures of many, many dollhouses build by GF forum members.

Thank you everybody for welcoming me on board! :(

This forum seems to be a vast place, it will take hours to discover everything here...

Actually, I only built the house and my daughter Riikka has invented the story about Greta and Grace. She has also chosen all the furniture and other stuff. And colors... So, the credit belongs to her...

My older daughter Laura has a doll house, too. And here is her blog about her house.. Visit My Website. We bought the dollhouse as ready-built, but all the indoor design and furniture-selection and painting is done by Laura.

My daughters are well ahead of me! And I am the one who is learning...

yes, I know Susanna... so she is the one, who introduced Greenleaf to me...

Cheers,

Outi