help w tee shirts

fantail

Ok guys I will tweek the design and get it posted the first of the week.......you can see original design in my gallery. However then I got to thinking......(I know.....oooouch!) do you guys like "Love me..Love my dollhouse" ooooooor "love me...love my minis". I will go with what the majority wants. Thanks, annie

Nice!!! I like it

I have to vote for "dollhouse" as the operative word. I can't imagine my husband's comments if I come out in a tshirt with "love my minis" plastered across my chest. snicker snicker :lol:

Nice!!! I like it

I have to vote for "dollhouse" as the operative word. I can't imagine my husband's comments if I come out in a tshirt with "love my minis" plastered across my chest. snicker snicker :lol:

ROFLMAO!! I was thinking the same thing!

I vote for dollhouse too.

Oh my gosh.......you guys are cracking me up................I had not EVEN thought of the message communicated.........You shameless hussies, you! Here i am with the most innocent of intentions!! Hee hee how funny!!!

Oh my gosh.......you guys are cracking me up................I had not EVEN thought of the message communicated.........You shameless hussies, you! Here i am with the most innocent of intentions!! Hee hee how funny!!!

I didn't think of that either, but that is too funny! I vote for dollhouse, too. Don't need to give my DH any more ammo...LOL!

I like "dollhouse", too ...

I'd also leave off the word "member" ... there's not the confusion that "mini" stirred up, but I think it's unecessary ... edit to essence, I always say! :)

It's not likely anyone who's not a member of the forum would be wearing one, anyway.

Some of us are planning to meet at the Atlanta Minature Show September 26-27. Any chance the shirts will be ready in time for us to wear them there?

If the Tshirts aren't ready, would any of you be interested in a Greenleaf name tag? If so, I can make them up and give them out when we finalize plans to meet. I got permission from Dean last year to use the Greenleaf logo for Holly's and mine. I can even supply the lanyard.