The Exterior is Done!

MiniMadWoman

I have finally finished the exterior of the Willowcrest! Well for the most part . . . Brian still has to shingle and I have to do the paperclay foundation, but everything else is done! I'm so glad it's done . . . it's been almost two months since I started and I am ready to finish it and then have fun playing!! Of course, I still have a ton left to do on the interior, but that's a whole other story!!

post-267-1172286473_thumb.jpg

Miss Pennethorne's cat 'Merlin' from next door decided to check out the new neighbor!

post-267-1172286496_thumb.jpg

And I couldn't resist putting my two girls together for a photo!

post-267-1172286514_thumb.jpg

I'm going to need a bigger yard . . . right now they're looking into each others window!

Teresa, The Willowcrest is Beautiful!!! You did an exceptional job on this house. I want to move on Greenleaf street too!!! Those two girls are Beautiful together!! That cat look like she truly belongs there! Thanks so much for sharing the eye candy!

Ooh, what lovely eyecandy - the colours are beautiful, and the houses themselves are spectacular. I would also love to move into that street. :) Looks to me like Merlin's checking out the new neighbour's milk!

As usual, Teresa, you've done a brilliant job!! We're not worthy, we're not worthy!!! (Bowing to you) :)

I just love the Willowcrest- it's a great house. Looks lovely next to Beacon Hill, that's for sure. What's next??? CAn't wait to see the interior and your next project!

Beautiful. Just beautiful. The colours are so peaceful.

I'm tempted to put my conservatory (which is the same as yours) onto my BH (not that the kit has arrived, yet - it's been 6 weeks now - surface USA to UK).

Your work is inspirational, Teresa. :)

Jackie

Oh my Teresa :) hat off to you! Your BH and Willowcrest are so beautiful together. You have a special talent. So which house is going to spring up next to the willowcrest? I see a lovely neightborhood starting here. :D

Thank you so much everyone! Your responses are very much appreciated!! :thumb:

Well, with spring and summer coming I'm not planning on building another house just yet. I have a ton of gardening to do this year around our new sunroom, which hopefully will be built sometime in March or April . . . by the looks of things this weekend maybe not 'till May . . . we got over a foot of snow last night and we're in for a whopper of a snow storm this evening . . . looks like everyone is ready to hunker in tomorrow . . . all churches, et cetera have cancelled services!

Anyway, I'm planning on finishing up the interior of the Willowcrest and then I'm going to relax and just add furniture, accessories and whatnot. I also have a few things left to do to the BH, like add a French door from the main hall into the parlor, curtains, et cetera.

I have three houses ready, willing and able that want to be built . . . the Magnolia, the Aster and the Pierce. Right now I'm leaning towards the Magnolia . . . I've been wanting to do 'The Ghost and Mrs. Muir' for the longest time . . . but that Pierce is very tempting!! Ah well, I have until the fall to decide.

I'm tempted to put my conservatory (which is the same as yours) onto my BH (not that the kit has arrived, yet - it's been 6 weeks now - surface USA to UK).

Jackie, I blogged the conservatory addition in my blog section. It might help you out a bit!