I have a fence!!

Ms. Mini

Jenny,

It looks great! I agree that the fence adds a lot. I have always been a softie for a white picket fence. Unfortunately, DH doesn't want one for our real house. Thank goodness for dollhouses. I can have all the things I like!

Thanks for sharing the pics. The Willowcrest really is beautiful.

Traci

you're right, the fence is just right. people with such young children would have a fence. love it!

the pond is wonderful, and the kitty is adorable !!!! :banana:

beautiful work, as ever. nicely done!

Thank you so much everyone! im glad you like it :banana:

tomorrowi hope to put my house address by the door and hang my mini bird house. also i still need to finsih my seasoal flags to hang on the flag pool! im really happy with how its turned out!

Jenny, love how this house turns into a home and the white fence along with the pond and kitty is just the perfect dot over the "i" so to speak. Thanks for sharing, looks like you two have had a good chat about what the house needs as it looks so perfect!

Thanks for sharing it with us eye candy addicts LOL

Hugs

Thanks everyone! yep i plan to add more plants and a stone walk way

i was just so excited the fence was up that i had to post pics! i keep saying this house is "almost" done, but i dont think it will ever be truly done. i will always find more htings to add to it :welcome:

The love affair you have with your favorite dollhouse never ends

I send things to the Willowcrest in Florida all the time.

and while they are here this week mom and I are doing a heart Arbor for the yard of the Willowcrest.

I love that house it will always have a special place in my housebuilding heart!

now I have a request for another house.....egads does it ever end!

nutti :welcome: :wave:

haha nope it never ends! im about to build my very first house for someone else soon. Im building a tennyson as a suprise for my moms birthday! Im really excited to build a house for another person :welcome: