I have a fence!!

Ms. Mini

That really looks fabulous Ms. Mini. I love that house! and yes the fence adds flair.

Okay where did you get that fish pond? I LOVE THAT! AWESOME! I live in a townhouse now, after living in a house with lots of yard and land and during this move I lost my koi pond I built myself. And since my mini world is full of those things I want in the real world...I really want to add a little pond. Did you buy that or make it?

Me likie! :-)

Thanks Jackie I agree. having a fence now has given me a whole new level of decrating possiblites. like xmas lights hanging on it at xmas... spring flowers... halloween decorations.. 4th of july...

now i just need to make a cute little white gate to go with it!! i think im going to use the extras of my heart arbor to do that! oh and of course i will have a mail box and a stone walk way that leads to the steps of the house :birthday:

Your house is gorgeous, Jenny! I love the white and blue scheme (I have it all over my real kitchen actually, I find it soothing.) I agree the fence adds a lot. I had one like it, but my son ended up using it to re-enact the Cars movie, so now it is just a bunch of busted pickets and some twisted wire!

but your house is really, really beautiful. And I love the pond! It looks soooo realistic.

Thanks Wilma I appreciate it :banana: last night my little 4 year old neice came over and she was in dollhouse heaven! it was really cool actually because it was the first time a kid has seen my house.. she re arranged all the furniture and put the whole family to bed before she went home :) i loved it

I just love little children's reactions to dollhouses, when they're careful. DS#2's fiancee wanted to give the Arthur I built to her niece (until she got it in her hands, <snicker> that's another story), but what finally sold her on keeping it was the first thing her little nephew did when he saw it was to break off the finials! (they're glued back on now) and she decided they were "too young".

They pop up on ebay every once in awhile.. i actually saw one on there this morning for 120. starting bid... i bought mine for 90.00 on ebay last year. The kit is retired though so you cant buy it from a delear anymore.

im excited my turn table should be coming in the mail tomorrow!! then my house will be able to spin! yippee!!!

post-505-1172199668_thumb.jpg post-505-1172199529_thumb.jpg

I added an american flag!!! I wanted my favorite house to show off some american spirit!!! im also going to use that flag post to display my "seasonal" flags im making :flowers:

post-505-1172199609_thumb.jpg

Where can I buy a Willowcrest??
Ebay, unless you find one tucked away in the bowels of a mini or hobbyshop, or until Greenleaf starts making them again.

Jenny, I think you need to make a second flagpole for seasonal flags, that one needs to stay right where it is!

Jenny, I think you need to make a second flagpole for seasonal flags, that one needs to stay right where it is!

U think? lol I do love the american flag, it just adds more character to the house i think!

post-505-1172249499_thumb.jpg