Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

5 hours ago, havanaholly said:

If its a real Noel Thomas house, whoever painted it should be made to keep it!

Heck no! I want to rescue that baby and fix it up. One would think that's a lot of money to soend on a shell only to paint it like that. Perhaps they picked it up cheap somewhere.

4 hours ago, fov said:

Yikes! That front opening Victorian has an old Bespaq kitchen set in it. I've seen three of them so far on eBay and those things usually go for over $100 when they sell. I gotta move back to the Bay Area, even if I have to live out of a cardboard box (and put the dollhouses inside while I sleep in the top)!

This is a perfectly nice Garfield, but it is overpriced and I'd have to redo the exterior, imo. The pics are bad and you can't see much of it (doesn't help the $2500 price goal). If they had said $300 it would be more realistic in this market. Sorry sellers!

I'm posting it because I think the fireplace is in an interesting position.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/art/5923273266.html

Obviously it would have to be a faux fireplace if it is in that position otherwise the stairs will get...scorched.

36 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

$USD2.5K for THAT?  Good luck.  Oh, and 45-year-old furniture...

Yeah...as a buyer of pre-built houses, that one would get $100 from me at best. And I'd need to see the inside first. $2500 is just not realistic.

I paid $175 for an amazing custom built with perfect everything. Still feel so happy about that acquisition. 

16 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

I fell in lust with a 1:1 kitchen like that at Lowe's several many years ago!

4 minutes ago, Samusa said:

It says on the box it's 28", so about 0.7m; I would guess scale to be 1:12.

Just now, havanaholly said:

I fell in lust with a 1:1 kitchen like that at Lowe's several many years ago!

It says on the box it's 28", so about 0.7m; I would guess scale to be 1:12.

Haha... Thanks Holly.. I can't do that kind of Math metric to imperial.. got to go to a converter page and couldn't be bothered to... :D

9 minutes ago, Samusa said:

This is adorable & looks like a vintage/antique scratch build. Poor darling needs quite a bit of love and attention.:bear:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-Large-hand-made-Folk-Art-Wood-Doll-House-Wired-porches-Great-Find-/272481565000?hash=item3f712ab948:g:GqcAAOSwcUBYQy~M

Interesting tht they used Christmas tree lights for the lighting, especially the RED ones...

2 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Interesting tht they used Christmas tree lights for the lighting, especially the RED ones...

Haha... yes, the lighting is definitely not a strong point in this build.... :ermm: :rofl:

Very nice San Franciscan style, in need of some TLC. I have been after one of this for a while, shame I am not in California, since it is a pick up only. I hope somebody from our group grab it and give it the love this beauty deserves! http://www.ebay.com/itm/152373776955?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought this kits instead, to bash it to add a garage on a first floor-basement addition, and the same type of L shape stairs on the front. Very rare kit. I haven't found any pictures at all of one of this houses built. If someone knows or have some pictures please post them here. I asked the seller to send me a picture of the inside of the house, but after she looked on the manual, she didn't find any, which is very unusual. The kit will get here today, I can't wait!5867c1115c00b_s-l1600(20).thumb.jpg.3edd

• Like 1

7 hours ago, minilover62 said:

Very nice San Franciscan style, in need of some TLC. I have been after one of this for a while, shame I am not in California, since it is a pick up only. I hope somebody from our group grab it and give it the love this beauty deserves! http://www.ebay.com/itm/152373776955?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I've seen that dollhouse on eBay before. I can't remember if it's 1/2" or 1" scale, though and it doesn't say. But if I had the money, I'd be down there in Arcadia to get that one so fast you wouldn't see me for the dust.

Here's another person looking for over $700 for a Newberg.... Did I miss something and Newbergs became the new "hot" item in dollhouses.. price surge! lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Dollhouse-Hand-Made-3-Story-Victorian-Farmhouse-27-5-Tall-Lovely/282307225502?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131227121020%26meid%3Dc0457df47f444b439ff9cd357e32aa26%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D2%26sd%3D152373776955

It does come with some furniture, but nothing I'd want... well, maybe the doghouse.. :D