Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Just now, Samusa said:

Yes it is... when it rains it pours.. lol

If I needed another 1:12 house, I'd go get this one. I like the stairs and it has plenty of rooms. I even like how they did it...but, I don't have the room for it. Also, I'd offer $100 because a) I want a deal, and b) that furniture is nothing to write home about. But I love the house really - nice amount of space and vertically spacious too.

On 2/14/2017, 2:40:00, josiebee said:

I was so excited to see the pictures for ideas on that link. I saved them all so I can look back. I am so new at this so I will be asking many questions and searching the internet for how to's. I just hope I can do it justice.  Craigslist has its ups and downs but I can't imagine not having the resources to go to. I love repurposing things and finding 2nd hand items. It's a shame you don't have a bigger dollhouse community. Are you from Australia or Did you end up moving there? 

I'm Australian by birth.. I lived in the USA for about 10 years in my late twenties/early thirties... Met my DH there and then dragged him back to Australia :D

Being a patriotic American, he would like to move back one day.. but we have family commitments here so it won't be for quite a few years yet. :(

2 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

If I needed another 1:12 house, I'd go get this one. I like the stairs and it has plenty of rooms. I even like how they did it...but, I don't have the room for it. Also, I'd offer $100 because a) I want a deal, and b) that furniture is nothing to write home about. But I love the house really - nice amount of space and vertically spacious too.

I know, I really like it too, there is a kit on Ebay for 100 but it has the original windows not these newer ones and you'd have to build it.. lol. I really like it too but space is an issue when I have one 1:12 being built, 2 waiting in the wings and I'm actively searching for a Dura-craft VM 600... (large house!).. I need to stop!!!!

I do really like the stair setup on this house though.... hmmm.... stop me, I'm a menace to myself!! :rofl:

49 minutes ago, Samusa said:

I'm Australian by birth.. I lived in the USA for about 10 years in my late twenties/early thirties... Met my DH there and then dragged him back to Australia :D

Being a patriotic American, he would like to move back one day.. but we have family commitments here so it won't be for quite a few years yet. :(

And I wish I could spend 4-8 years in Australia right about now.

I loved visiting Sydney and Melbourne. 

59 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

And I wish I could spend 4-8 years in Australia right about now.

I loved visiting Sydney and Melbourne. 

I know what you mean :bigwink:... Bit of a circus ATM... :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

Man those first two portland houses are priced so low!

What's in the water in Seattle/!?! $275 for that furniture...$700 for that house!?!?rotfl!!!

21 minutes ago, minilover62 said:

Sadly is not only in Seattle, I have the feeling it is EVERYWHERE!

There is no rhyme or reason. A bit frustrating for someone like me who is really needing furniture reasonable price.   Little by little I will get there. 

I would like to win one of these in a raffle, depending on the price of the raffle tickets of course.    But really, over 7-1/2 feet high, can't imagine.  My tallest house is the QA at 4 feet and that is high enough.   Sad the owners never furnished it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Doll-House-Dollhouse-Carson-Mansion-Over-7-tall-Amazing-detail-/252772988933?hash=item3ada71b805:g:mxcAAOSwB-1Yo9dN

2 hours ago, queenannediva said:

I would like to win one of these in a raffle, depending on the price of the raffle tickets of course.    But really, over 7-1/2 feet high, can't imagine.  My tallest house is the QA at 4 feet and that is high enough.   Sad the owners never furnished it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Doll-House-Dollhouse-Carson-Mansion-Over-7-tall-Amazing-detail-/252772988933?hash=item3ada71b805:g:mxcAAOSwB-1Yo9dN

Holy Dollhouse Batman! That is huge! 

The accompanying article says the tickets were $5.. what a steal... unfortunately you need a house big enough to dedicate a room to this monster. I actually don't think the price is toooo unreasonable considering the size and uniqueness... that's not saying I have a spare few thousand around but hey.. if you do, you probably have room for it too. :)

2 hours ago, Debora59 said:

I love the interior too, its so clean and crisp, the rooms look big and the windows get the attention they deserve, and the stair case pops.

I am on the other side of the fence! - I wanted a loud colorful crammed Victorian interior with wooden paneling and velvet drapes and even dust...and loads of tiny things on shelves...I kind of expected more interior decor and furnishings for $3000!

21 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

I am on the other side of the fence! - I wanted a loud colorful crammed Victorian interior with wooden paneling and velvet drapes and even dust...and loads of tiny things on shelves...I kind of expected more interior decor and furnishings for $3000!

Yes, and normally I would expect that with a huge Victorian like this, but REALLY love the openness and space. but that's typical for me.:)

Haven't seen this Arrow kit before. Gotta love that "pre-printed realistic green shingle" :rofl:

I've always wondered about these Arrow kits.. some of them have good lines.. I wonder if you could bash them to look more realistic?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Arrow-Handicraft-Victorian-Mansion-Dream-Dollhouse-Kit-703-1980-New-/182455775297?hash=item2a7b363041:g:zSEAAOSwtfhYo9V2

Fairly cheap but the box is open, so who knows if it is all there. The vendor offers a refund if it isn't though... so...

Built little Orphan Annie.. auction ends in 3 days. Looks in pretty good condition but in the middle of a rehab. Includes furniture, accessories & building materials of varying qualities. If I lived in the US.. I'd snag this one.:drool2:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1978-Little-Orphan-Annie-Dollhouse-w-Furniture-Figures/192103656270?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41404%26meid%3D548e727252da43d59dfb03874b0cddc7%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D132095415638