Spring Fling 2013

Feel like joining in singing this song??

I'm so tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you.......................

I was a lonely soul, I had nobody till I met you,

but you keep me waiting all of the time..

what can I do.........

it's your life, and you can do what you want..

do what you like

but please don't keep me waiting..... please don't keep me waiting

cause i'm so tired...... tired of waiting for youuuuuuuuuuu

• Like 2

./`./`./` humming along ./`./`./`

Interrupting the music for one moment .....

I can't carry a tune in a bucket but I'm starting to think that it's about time to announce this thing and get us under way.

I'm done some other huge projects for RL that I had to finish.

Now I only have the April 15th baloney to finish up for our business and clean my studio and I'll be ready - yeah right, who am I kidding.

Cleaning a studio .... that'll take 400 years ... it's still in hoarders mode.

I always love it when folks post pictures of their work areas in "real" mode - not just after they spiffed them all up.

It makes me feel less messy and hoarder-like.

Hey - that's it !!! That's what I can do for the Spring Fling - a craft/art/sewing room/studio modeled after a real life one !

Oops - not supposed to tell are we ...

Oh well, unless I clean the studio, it won't happen anyways.

,/`,/`,/` music begins again ./`./`./`

• Like 2

Still trying to post...dang computer...I was just saying that as I was waiting for good news from this site..I did HOUSEWORK! Yuck!!

Help,Dean have mercy!! Just a crumb and our sanity might come back...Might............

Feel like joining in singing this song??

I'm so tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you.......................

I was a lonely soul, I had nobody till I met you,

but you keep me waiting all of the time..

what can I do.........

it's your life, and you can do what you want..

do what you like

but please don't keep me waiting..... please don't keep me waiting

cause i'm so tired...... tired of waiting for youuuuuuuuuuu

Just in case some of you don't know this song, I thought I'd put a link to it.

It was sung by the Kinks way back when.

• Like 2

I've been to very few live concerts. The Ray Davies Storyteller tour, about 1998 was incredible.

I'm checking in alot now too but don't think it's gonna be happening soon enough to suit my 'I want it now! inner child'.

I've been to very few live concerts. The Ray Davies Storyteller tour, about 1998 was incredible.

I'm checking in alot now too but don't think it's gonna be happening soon enough to suit my 'I want it now! inner child'.

Sorry.........I can't figure out how to make this second one go away.

Soooo, my husband, aka Mr. Non-Interested-in-Dollhouses, made a remark at the dinner table this evening. "Isn't it almost time for that Spring Fling to start?" :lol:

Great guy!!! And it is soooooon ;)

Hugs

Soooo, my husband, aka Mr. Non-Interested-in-Dollhouses, made a remark at the dinner table this evening. "Isn't it almost time for that Spring Fling to start?" :lol:

HAHA, the whole family is in Spring Fling Fever :D

• Like 1

My first attempt at entering the fling, in 2010, RL got in the way. Second and third attempts, success.....by the skin of my teeth. No early entry for this fling to the finish flinger :) Now, I have a problem. I feel like I have to fling or I fail :( So.......I gave myself a talk. 'You MUST fling Morgan. It is for your own good'!

• Like 2

After today and a good look into why I do what I do in RL/work part of life so to speak I truuuuly need some mini-ing inspiration!!!

Hugs

After today and a good look into why I do what I do in RL/work part of life so to speak I truuuuly need some mini-ing inspiration!!!

Hugs

You are sooooooo right. And that is what is so wonderful about the Spring Fling. It inspires us all to get inspired. I LOVE having something I've never seen to inspire me and a deadline to force me to do it now, but best is the group of people all cheering each other on. The forum members are a great group of inspiration builders.

• Like 1

today when I was talking about the spring fling and how I only participated in the very first one...Dean says are you going to enter? what are they building?

I told him it was a new structure no one has seen before and than he said oh thats too bad..you could build a ____

and soooo what ever it is...its going to be ____... it will be a joint effort as it was his idea. so hurry up and let us play!!!

:banana::bounce::banana:

• Like 1