Spring Fling 2013

Sketch pads :) Although I do have books and books full of designs, I call any paper fair game! I draw ideas on everything. I will be entering this year for my third year in a row so I MUST enter. I keep telling myself no matter what the kit is it will fit something on my list. That really helps with the wait. Drawing ideas. Having a list. And telling myself if I don't like the kit I'll start my 1/2 scale Tennyson I've been wanting to build :)

• Like 1

Because of an earlier post suggesting this I actually did start making a list even though, like Kathie, the house has to speak to me. But I like to make lists, and this way I've got a notebook started for ideas for future builds, whether or not it's the SF.

14 on the list so far! :)

• Like 2

I miss the Halloween contest. That was more fun than trick or treating!

You know me and Halloweeny times, right!?! I am always up for some witchery.. Lol

Hugs

• Like 1

I had my husband help me make sure I had the list complete. He laughed as if he would be of no help. The first 6 he remembered I never even had on a list. The 'givens' we forget...... Anyway, until I find one more list I know is around here somewhere I have 26 projects I'd like to do in my lifetime. Fortunately I love 1/4 & 1/2 scale :)

Of the 26, 10 are hopefuls for a Fling. Who knows, maybe more.

Just checking in to see if any hints have wafted onto these pages yet.Guess not.Well, it only intensifies the excitement.

Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait...... :bounce8::bounce8::bounce8:

I'm hoping the kit speaks to me! I really want to do the Spring Fling - the HBS contest kit just didn't appeal to me, or I'd have tried that one. I keep looking at it, but I don't get any ideas about wanting to build it.

I have what I feel is the PERFECT idea for the HBS contest. I've never entered. But I am so partial to the Spring Fling I figure I have to get past that and then see if I could squeeze in the HBS kit. My plan is super simple and could be done quickly, I say with great confidence :) I can't imagine the Fling not speaking to me. There is only one year I wasn't in love with. But if it's too big.......the only big house I have room left for is a Beacon Hill :)

• Like 1

I am with you Louise, soooo wintery over here right now, way below freezing and snowing mittens now and again....

Neeeeed Spring Fling to get spring i the air!!!

Hugs

Snow snow snow here too and we are hoping to travel to Miniatura tomorrow - we'll see what the night brings before we decide. Shame we bought the tickets in advance.

Snow snow snow here too and we are hoping to travel to Miniatura tomorrow - we'll see what the night brings before we decide. Shame we bought the tickets in advance.

good luck Jo, we too, here in Milano, after a beautiful, day are expecting rain...

I wish I could send all y'all in Northern Europe some of our weather; the azaleas are about done and DH & I went paddling Tuesday.

Would be most appreciated!!! -12 degrees Celsius this morgnigng, admittingly with clear blue sky and lovley sun but still it is freeeezing cold....

Think we us over the pond need early shipped SF?!? ;) I mean it soes take a bit longer to come over her..... :whistle: right????

Hugs

Just got the latest picture of the Greenleaf Springfling.... Now, I'm Loving it! Can't wait till release date so you guys can see it too. Funny how it started with one idea and once again, it has changed into an entirely different dollhouse kit. ♥

• Like 2

Let the frenzy begin!!!! :jumping:

Indeeeeeeed, we neeeeeed just a teensy eye candy pict, don't we?!?

Pretty please with sugar on top

Hugs

We still have several days of March yet and have been told nothing until April. We beg and plead every year for these things and it never goes our way. I am thinking maybe it is time for threats. Like......'I refuse to eat chocolate until.......' And since everyone knows lack of chocolate is very serious.........