Hey Miniaturist can you spare a printie?

Rhonda

I have been afraid that some day my computer might blow up so I finally got around to uploading all my printies to photobucket.

These are not my printies rather ones I have been collecting, they are from sites all over the web.

Please feel free to use them.

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt157/rwetzell/

I think there are close to 2000 printies here all categorized to some extent. When I add more I will let you know :yes:

• Like 1

I just realized that half the wallpaper is in the main album and the other half is in the album titled wallpaper so make sure you check them both. I actually have even more printies than those But I am taking a break it took hours to put those all up last night. Those are main ones the others are random odds and ends.

• 4 weeks later...

updated with over 250 more borders and around 100 more wallpapers, a few new boxes as well.

Just remembered I downloaded a bunch new valentines ones as well, a bit late for this year but we will have them for next year! they are in the process of uploading now so should be viewable in about 10 mins.

These are all great - but if you want to use something - how do you get it? I saw a border I liked and when I tried to copy and paste onto a sheet of paper, all I got

was a bunch of words. I've only put things ON Photobucket - never tried to get anything off of it.... And I'm not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack - I'll admit it! :)

Pamela, try copying it into your paint program. Sometimes the picture itself Won't copy and I've clicked on "Properties" (at the bottom) and highlighted the url and tried that (not that that always works, either; and when it doesn't I generally give up & look elsewhere)

Printies and How Toos are already pinned in the forum under general mini talk:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...?showtopic=1290

Please post them in that topic so we won't have multiple topics like this and it'll be easier to find :p