Published: Pamela J (pjnick54)

KathieB

Thank you everyone. I contacted them back in early August and sent them all the info then. I was told I would be in the Nov./Dec. issue, but then they changed editors and I fell through the cracks. When the new editor took her spot she contacted me and apologized after telling me what happened. That's when I found out I'd be in this issue.

I have been DYING to tell everyone since back in August, but didn't want to just in case it didn't happen. Then I'd feel like a dummy.....

Now, if they would just send me one, I could see it! I subscribed back in August when I was conversing back and forth with them, and I must be at the end of their mailing list. I think everyone has seen it but me.

:lol: Thanks again everyone! :)

Since Ashdown bought them and they are now only available by sub or from miniature stores (that happen to stock it) I'm SOL. But congratulations on having your beautiful work out there for the rest of the world to enjoy.

I gotta admit -- I'm thrilled about it. You can tell by the pictures they used that it's my early creations. Or at least I think that's what they put in there - I still haven't seen it. Maybe it will come today....

I sure appreciate all your kind words on my food creations. You make me feel really good. I'm actually branching out now and trying other things too. I've made some bowls and a teddy bear. I'm learning that there's a whole world of possibilities out there with polymer clay. And having fun while I'm at it! I'll have to check and see if I added those pics to my gallery.

Thanks again everyone! This was a really nice way to start my day.

I need to finish the room box I made for the potato salad prep table I got from you, and post pictures here. I got side-tracked with the Adams. :)

Definitely, Kathy - I'd love to see it!

Pam, I have sent you a PM.

The Table of Contents blurb reads: Cute food This first time featured artist considers herself a novice but looking at her work would indicate otherwise.