What State do you live in.

Hello and welcome. I am Jerry. Raised in Woodinville, WA but now call Dallas home. If anyone can figure out how to bottle some of that fresh air in Oregon or Montana please send ASAP.

:unsure:

It is h o t and h u m i d here today. I can deal with hot but the humidity gets me every time.

Jerry

I am from Buckeye who battle Wolvorines. I am from rolling hills, a great lake, and tundra flat plains. I am from apples and Appleseed. I am from blistering hot summers with bare feet and icecream. I am from bundled up winters and snowball fights. I am from autums amazing show of colors and pumpkin picking, and school bells ringing. I am from watching the Amish plnt their Spring fields, and baby farm animals taking their first gangly steps. I am from a city neighborhood with music playing, grills lit, dogs barking and people walking and greeting.

I am a huge fan of the book "Mama Where are You From"

Hi everyone Im from California also I live in the Valley San Fernado valley not to many miniature people I know here. Wish there was a local club

I know some of you in the OC area have them but I dont drive and its a little far for me.