Hello from Aix

aix

Hello to all! I found this forum while looking for a house kit, found a posting by member Mar, and contacted her and it has been great from there. I am right now houseless, but I will be getting plans shortly, then MDF, then a house :cops:

I had a little house when we were little, and for some reason lately I thought it would be nice to find one like that. Then I stumbled upon josje's marvel of an amsterdam house, and, having come from vacation in Holland this January, fell in love.

If I cannot afford a real canal house, I'll get a canal dollhouse. So that is my story.

I do not have much free time, I work a lot and travel when I get free time, so my house will be a long process, I am afraid.

Hello, Aixa, and :cops: to the community. The forum is a wonderful place to browse for ideas and inspiration while you're waiting to begin your own project. :cops:

Welcome. Don't worry about how long it might take to finish a house. Some here finish a house in weeks, while others take years (or like me - never feel they are finished)
Pay no attention to Deanna, Aixa; dollhouses are never truly finished, and there's no rule that says they have to be, or that they have to be absolutely perfect each & every time (otherwise they'd be finished, I guess).

• 3 weeks later...

:thumbup: Hello Aixa: I am glad you decided to join us! I can understand the time issue you face, but I assure you that working on miniatures is a great stress-buster. I escape to mini-ville whenever I've had a really rough day at work, and it's great. Granny