HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Florencia

Hi, I want to introduce myself to the forum although this is not my first post. My name is Florencia and I’m from Argentina although I have lived in NJ for six years, where I live with my husband, three cats (Chocho, Jack, and Gill), and a dog (Coco, like coconut).

Since I have memory I have wanted a dollhouse, but during my childhood, in Argentina was almost impossible to find a dollhouse so I never have one.

Living in NJ, to own or create my dreamed dollhouse becomes a possibility and during my last birthday y ordered a few kits and to build one has become a great therapy to relieve loneliness (my parents and sister are in Argentina) or real life pressure.

Looking for ideas for my first dollhouse I found this forum.

So HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

:(

Buenas, Florencia, bienvenida a la poquilla "familia". Hello & welcome to our "little" family. Several folks are building the Primrose, and I have built a Sugarplum or two. When you make five posts you can share pictures of your build in an album in the Members' Gallery.

Hi KathieB, Havanaholly, Heidiiiii, CJEP, TinyJudi, Steve_in_PA, Ilovecats, Shakyshaky, Monica_the_haunted, New Day, and Bea Killion.

Thank you very much for the Welcome.

To Havanaholly, yesterday I put some pictures in the Member's Gallery. Thank you :flowers:

Hi Florencia, welcome to our group! :flowers: It's very nice to learn a little about you - I have to agree with you - dollhouses are wonderful therapy tools. You can lose yourself in the miniature world, and leave all your worries behind you. :hug:

Hi Mar, Thank you and Welcome to you too!! :)

Hi Havanaholly; for the bricks I use a brick plastic panel because I do not know how to make the bricks but I will learn!! :lol:

When I saw the Dollar Tree dollhouse I could not believe that they were selling it there. I do not know how many they had but they had them for less than 3 days. The price was :D