New Person from Fort Worth, TX

tcmorrison

Just want to say Hi, I'm a newbie. Little about myself...new to dollhouses but I am almost finished my first doll house, a Dura-Craft Newburg, I will have to take pics as I am fairly impressed with it as I've never done anything like it before. I am also making the Corona Concepts 6 furniture kits and 2 dura-craft furniture kits (nursery and outdoor). This is all for my 10-year-old daughter as her Christmas...well almost complete. Speaking of kids, I have 4, 2 girls (10 and 2), and 2 boys (9 and 7), so I may not always get done everything as quick as I want too. When I finish this I have the Greenleaf Town and Village to start work on and I have the Greenleaf Garfield kit that I got for Christmas. Looking forward to "talking" and posting...I've looked at posts as a guest and y'all seem to have so much fun that I thought I'd join.

Terri

Hello Terri! :blink:

Glad you found us! Yes, we do have a lot of fun but that's not hard to do with such a wonderful group of people. :wub: You've got some great projects to work on! Make sure you take lots of pics to share with us.. Once you've made 5 posts you'll be able to open a gallery. In the meantime, grab your favorite beverage and pull up a nice comfy chair and join in with the fun!

Hello, and welcome to the community!

We need all the Texans we can GET!! I live in Galveston and it is tough going trying to convence all these people how much better people from Texas REALLY ARE!!

Umm, Kevin. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but we've got buckets of relatives in Texas, so we're not part of that particular some. :blink:

Hello, and welcome to the community!

Umm, Kevin. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but we've got buckets of relatives in Texas, so we're not part of that particular some. :blink:

Now Terri, don't you pay no mind to this at all, You KNOW everybody secretly wants to be from Texas!! Thats why thay tell all them Texan jokes!!

Hey Kathi, My sister used to live up there (we called it MISSERY), Theres HOPE!! She moved to Texas last year!! (after all you can only go to Bass Pro Shps SO manny times--LOL)

Kevin

Many thanks for all the welcomes to the group.

Note to Kevin: I'm not originally from Texas, but born and raised in North Carolina, been in TX for almost 3 yrs though...Do I still count? :blink: Seriously, most people I've met here are really great.