Death Takes a Holiday

Deb

OOOOOO I was hoping you would post your photos so I could tell you how kewl it is!

its totally fab!

I love it!

all of these boats and yet I havent seen the same theme for any of them....guess I should post mine.

the pics I have are crap....just cant get it to look the way I see it in Real life in photos.

but since Im not worried about winning I guess it really doesnt matter!

nutti :)

Deb, that is SO clever! And hysterical! There's a lot to like but my favorite is the skeleton under the parasol, warding off the sun. Followed by the ribs on the grill. And of course the happy face with a bullet hole. And 'he brought his mummy'?! Really bad! :)

Deb, hysterically funny ... I nearly spewed a mouthful of Co'cola onto the keyboard! The details are priceless ... love the smiley face poster. :)

Man, waiting for the results of this competition is going to be HARD!

My hat is off to the master once again! What a fabulous houseboat! And Jack and Rose never looked (LOL) better! Rose did get a little thinner though! Deb, you are the master! You should win first prize! I would vote for you in a heartbeat!

Wolfie

And 'he brought his mummy'?! Really bad! :)

<cackle, snort> <pointing to Peggi> She's responsible for the mummy!! In fact, I think that Peggi and Holly were laughing themselves silly about my Grim Reaper needing a mummy and Peggi sent it to me.

Personally, I'm betting my money on Kathie this year coz her half scale frog palace is just beyond spectacular! I sit and gaze at it in awe and think that it's one of the most fantastic minis I've ever seen.

I was just out to have a good time and boy, did I ever. Y'all know how much of a kick I get out of mini-ing anyway, but this project literally had me laughing so hard I was crying when something would hit me to add to it. The mouse sitting on a barrel drinking a beer is one of them. The leg bones for golf clubs is another and the grinning 'gator really tickled me. I think Jerry is my favorite (and yes, he really has lost weight hasn't he) and I couldn't resist the Titanic couple. I have no idea if the judges will find it appropriate, but I'm willing to bet it will make them laugh, and that's what it's all about for me. I love to make people laugh.

Deb

Deb, you know I loooooved your vacation place allready and seeing the pics certainly made me :) and had to dry my eyes as it is such a hilarious put together scene. No wonder you had a fun time to create this!

I am so not envying the judges to have to deal with this year's entires, it would be so tough to choose just one!

Hugs and thanks for sharing it

Personally, I'm betting my money on Kathie this year coz her half scale frog palace is just beyond spectacular! I sit and gaze at it in awe and think that it's one of the most fantastic minis I've ever seen.

Oh, Deb ... thanks! But with Ernie's sense of humor and his love for aged wood (recall last year's grand prize winner?) makes me put yours in the top spot so far!

To tell the truth, so long as a Greenleaf forum member gets one of the top prizes, I don't care who it is! :)

Well said, Kathie! Deb, I nearly had to buy DH a new 'puter chair, I have laughed so hard!!! Espeially do I appreciate the top deck scene, watching all those Carnival cruise ship commercials! Did you heat the joints to pose them? I love the barflies, too! Mummy looks like she either got seasick or had too much party, she's rather pale...

Deb, when I saw your pictures on your site 3 days ago, I was totally blown away by your talent! Your houseboat is too cool! I LOVE the details of the water and the skellies having bathing suits on. The entire scene really left my mouth wide open cause of all of the details! I Love seeing everyones houseboat entries!!

DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I couldn't stop laughing!!!! love the titanic skellies....they are the best! love the golf tee scene...the skellies sunning themselves...the electric guitar....

It's sooo cool and welll done! I hope you win! What a clever idea, love the wood aging...the tree stumps in the water. Holy cow, i love everything about it!

the titanic skellies.... :wave::) <_<

WEll done. very excellant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm bookmarking it to my favorites