The 5 Winners of the Storybook Cottage are...

Mini Man

Again, congrats to all of you who won this lovely little house! And I'm glad to see it back in circulation! It's a wonderful little cottage!

Wolfie

Me too, I think the name itself adds to its shimmer and glow, Storybook.... A fantabulous prize as is the next one....

Hugs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo-Hoo! Thank you so much! I've come back from lunch to some exciting emails, but this one's up there...This is going to be my first Dollhouse EVER, (I've only done boxes to this point), and this will make it that much more special.

hmmm...now what to do...perhaps that bakery? *starts pondering options*

Congradulations to all of you!! It is such a sweet house.

I am starting to get the "I never win anything" blues, but not so bad because I feel ink I know all of you winners and the happiness for you all greatly overshadows my envy.

Oh man, I just found the next one, even though I'm going to let other folks have a chance for the rest of the month (what can i say, I like the hunt!) Someone is going to be a VERY happy winner. Thanks for all the good wishes! DH and I are debating over email if it's practical for me to start on this before we move next spring (700 sf apt +husband+wife+cat+several hundred books+comic and gaming collections=snug-but-cozy fit; 700 sf apt +husband+wife+cat+several hundred books+comic and gaming collections+dollhouse construction site=???). I think I can play some tetris with the coffee table stuff to make this work, but know that if you don't see any eye candy for a few months, it's not because I've forgotten!

Congratulations all of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just taking a break from the Westville (all sanded and ready to put together) to come check on the winnners. Enjoy your new kits everyone!

Well, after i look for the next contest, i'm ready to go put my Westville together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Congratulations to Jokelly, Sarah, Glenna, Gina, and Jennifer! What a sweet prize you all have won. :)

It's such a jolt of "Feel-Good" everytime someone wins a contest - this time it's a mega-jolt - Feel-Good X 5. :congrats::):banana: :laughbounce: :laughbounce:

Thanks, guys! I checked my email this morning and nothing. So I figured I didn't win anything. Then this evening I got home and checked my email and there it was! So exciting! Now the hard thing is deciding how to do this house. I have so many ideas.

Congratulations!!!

Okay I need to win the next one! I have to redeem myself because that is the house I threw away in my very first attempt at houses!

Must win! Must win!

*LOL no pressure*