New Chick on the Block

Hi everyone!

Just stopping by to introduce myself. I'm a miniature enthusiast who just happened to stumble upon this site! Looks like you all have a great thing going here!

As far as my mini-ing, I have a Bellingham Farmhouse in mid-construction currently, and I'm working on three roomboxes at the same time. I can't seem to focus on just one project, for some weird reason. I'm addicted to holiday minis, well, heck, minis in general.

I'll be glad to meet everyone and pick your brains regarding the projects and look forward to showing off some of my mini treasures!

the MiniChick (Heather)

Hi and welcome, Heather. I've built two Dura-Craft kits and have a Newburg in the box. If you like to play you've found the right place. Make four more posts and you can open albums in the Gallery to share your pictures.

Hi and :wave: , Heather!! I can't wait to see pictures of your roomboxes and Farmhouse. I tend to work on more than one project at a time as well. I've always been that way.

:(

Hi Heather,

Welcome to the forum I would love to see some pictures of your work!

Welcome to the forum!

Im so glad you stumbled upon us!

we do so enjoy they eyecandy so please feel free to jump in and share your ideas and projects.

I hope we can be of some help to you!

nutti :wave: