More pictures of my first dollhouse - Beacon Hill

LizB

Here are some more photos, sorry they leave a lot to be desired. But it gives you more of a general idea. I used wallpaper from Brodnax, made the curtains. Thank you to everyone for their very nice comments! :roflmao:

-Liz B.

post-555-1177444788_thumb.jpg

post-555-1177444808_thumb.jpg

sorry they leave a lot to be desired.
By you, maybe.
made the curtains
Is the fabric also Broadnax, or did you scan the pattern and print it out on fabric to make the matching curtains? Which are SO elegant, BTW!

Actually, the green stripe fabric is Brodnax's, silk. The upstairs bedroom curtains I made by tracing the Brodnax wallpaper print with fabric markers on thin nylon/polyester material. The living room curtains, which I am working on now so no pictures yet; are made of an old toddler dress of brocade silk. The stained glass looking French doors are on transparencies from a pattern on Jim's Printables and another stained glass picture for the front doors from a book - "Victorian Houses", can't remember the author right off. Thanks for all the comments!

-Liz

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...