HB 50% Sale is On!

beachpeach

Well, I never got the email, and I missed the sale, as usual. I don't know why they can't have a sale when I can take a few mins and actually spend some money ...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not buy anything either. I did not find anything that I felt I just had to have this time. It must be because of all those wonderful treasures I can't wait to play with from the show! I just could not make a decision on "what" I wanted this time :)

The catalog with the travel trailer winners arrived at my house yesterday (and good thing or I would have forgotten the sale). They all look great! The mardis gras trailer is on page two and looks wonderful!

Who is Marg and where are the pics?? I want to see!

Marg's me better half, she has the kit, it's really nice, it isn't built yet bot the construction quality of the kit itself is really good. I'm sure you'll love it.

Well, I never got the email, and I missed the sale, as usual. I don't know why they can't have a sale when I can take a few mins and actually spend some money ...

I never got the email either, I think there's something funny going on with my email server. Ernie's messages (and those telling me of a pm here) went into the junk mail folder. About a week ago messages of new pm's started going into my regular folder and I've had nothing in the junk mail folder.

My HBS catalog finally arrived!! It gave me quite a glow to see the Mardi Gras float in print. :wave:

I see there is a 20%-off sale April 20-23. This may be a good time to spend my gift certificate dollars. ;)

ok I done told you all I was eager or errrrr ummm impatient person.

I called HBS cause I noticed that in my beacon hill statement it said B/O 1 and I got worried. They said they jsut faxed the order for dollhouses yesterday to greenleaf. And teh B/O means backordered but it wasnt really.

Bec

I called HBS cause I noticed that in my beacon hill statement it said B/O 1 and I got worried.

My Lily says the same thing, and I was disappointed until I read your post. Come to think of it, so did my Garfield, and I still received that in less than two weeks. I guess it's just they way they list their Greenleaf orders. Thanks for posting - if the order's been placed, it shouldn't be too long! I can go back to doing my happy dance! :wave:

I missed out on this.

I did actually just order some items (I really liked that lincoln secretary!) and now I am wondering when the next sale will be on dollhouses so I can get the Pierce and BH. And probably the Willow.

*sigh*

So little time.

How often do these sales happen?

It seems worth waiting.

Although I am sure I cannot wait to start the Pierce, so I'll have to get it.

But...the BH and Willow beckon...

well unfortunatly i missed out on the sale this year. I really had nothing I truly wanted/needed....or that could have been the codeine talking :shaun: So I passed. I cant wait to see everyone elses goodies though :dunno:

Last year I went all out and got the Montclair with extensions, it was under 400 overall, but I think I'm actually looking forward to getting the Pierce even more. And it was well under 100.

I got my Fairfield upgrade kit today! The windows and doors are so cute! ;) I also bought the stair kit and it looks really nice. Now I need to find room to work on the house and decide if it wants to be sided or done in stone. I'm thinking siding with these windows, but we'll see what the house says. :yes:

I just checked HBS....my house has been shipped...it's in Illinois now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!111

I'm so excited! I've been wanting a Pierce for quite awhile now!

Well I got the hold off my order...$100 for shipping but that is more than covered by the discount on the BH alone!!

The BH, micro BH and conservatory addition should all be on their way soon from their respective suppliers and in about a month I shall be one happy gal!!!

BTW even with that shipping price I am paying less for all three incl shipping than a BH would cost me here BEFORE shipping!! I am still doing a happy dance....3 for less than the price of one ;)

Got my Lily today too! We're moving next weekend, so I have to wait before getting started, but it's nice to know it's here waiting for me!