HB 50% Sale is On!

beachpeach

i said that i wasn't gonna do it but i lied to myself.... im now a kit collector... i ordered the Lily! :banana:

i couldn't resist! it was only $50 + $6 for shipping! i almost feel like a thief :wub: but that won't ruin my day or anything!

my email had the discount code in it but when i went to check out it came up automatically. for those who want it... WPC2707 special early bird internet deal between now and monday at midnight!

OMG what have i done? and i've got my wallet packed for the mini show tomorrow too! guess i'm jumpin in with both feet! don't you just love obsessions? :banana:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can order NOW :wub: OH my Oh my!!!!!!!!!! Fingers vibrating........gotta dig out the credit card!!!!

Beacon Hill.......Conservatory, micro BH.....ummmm...........

Shhhhh....hubby is not home.....I can add a couple more things I am sure if I try :banana:

So we can order NOW :wub: OH my Oh my!!!!!!!!!! Fingers vibrating........gotta dig out the credit card!!!!

Beacon Hill.......Conservatory, micro BH.....ummmm...........

Shhhhh....hubby is not home.....I can add a couple more things I am sure if I try :banana:

I promise I'll never tell!! ROFL! (why didn't I think to do the same thing???? )

OK all done...........whoooshhhhhhhh poker winnings are G O N E !!!!!!

Just waiting for the shipping quote shock but whateva.......pfft..........I am gettin the stuff lol

Gonna be like Christmas once it gets here in a month..........now will the SNOW please STOP so it can be more like Christams in JULY :wub: ....pleaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WAHOOOOOO

I ordered the beacon hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bec

Aw, you're lucky! That's on my wish list, but I ordered the Willow because lately I have a thing for the farmhouse look.

I ordered the GLENCROFT!

Did anybody else do their order like I did? I KNEW what I was going to order as my 50% off item. I've been waiting for this sale. But, after I logged onto HBS, I clicked on dollhouse kits .... and then scrolled through all of them, before clicking on the Glencroft. I think it's the "kid in the candy store" syndrome. You always order your favourite candy when you'd have money to spend, but you'd also just stand there at the counter and look at all of the candies on display.

I love hearing what everybody else is ordering. We're going to have such fun.

-Susanne

Oh, I feel so confused and pressured! I was comfortable knowing I had a few more days to make up my mind. I think I'll wait a day to make up my mind. Should I go with the landscaping, or maybe the electrical route. I'm trying not to open my catalog to the dollhouse kit pages.

Anyone still waffling over the conservatory, don't hesitate. It's great. I hope to have pictures up of mine soon. I'm making curtains and just wallpapered. It's such a versatile kit and so easy to put together.

Michelle -

My shipping to Canada came in at $22.95. I went with the regular ground shipping since I've just started on the White Orchid, I won't be building the Glencroft right away.

I've already decided what I want as my NEXT DOLLHOUSE kit.

-Susanne

How did u get your shipping quote already??? mine will likely be a little more with a BH, micro and a conservatory addition but good to know it won't be a hundred bucks :wub:

I think I am going to be close to getting all that for the price I would have to pay here for the BH alone shipping included!!! :banana:

Sharon -

I don't think you've hit a glitch. Shipping costs to Canada are a lot higher. I don't know how I got my price so quickly, maybe it was just an auto-response and I'll still get charged more on my shipping.

I ordered the Glencroft as my 50% off item, and then I ordered a few electrical fixtures.

-Susanne