Kathie's Travel Trailer pix's in HBS catalog

IAK

:whistle: We are so proud of you Kathie :lol: :yes: I got my HBS catalog today..turned the page and there is was. Our very own KathieB's entry! I knew you won but it was great seeing it in print!

Way to go, Steve! I'm so glad your trailer made it into print! WoooHoooo!!!

I'm still waiting for my catalog ... and they don't have the pictures on the website yet, either ... <heavy sigh>

The pictures are great! Oh which one is Steve's...sorry Steve....Congrats to you also. All the entries listed look great.

I haven't gotten my catalog yet, but I'm getting an order from HBS tomorrow and there will be one in there. It's gonna be the first time I've ever bypassed the minis and dug to the bottom of the box to get to the catalog first! But I'm dying to see Kathie and Steve's work in print. We really are so proud of you guys!

Deb

I saw the lovely trailers, but didn't realize that the two were "our" Steve and Kathie! Good going! There were really some creative entries, there, from everyone. I'd hate to be the judge of something like that...I'd love to LOOK at all of them..not try to decide which is "best" :thank_you:

I want mine tooooooo

Its so kewl when one of our own makes it to any publication!

and to win a contest entered into by people all over the country is most awesome!

I cannot wait to see all of the winners and notible mentions.

there were soo many wonderful projects from our own lil forum!

so glad I wasnt a judge.

congrats KathyB and Steve!

most excellent :thank_you: :cucumber:

nutti :cucumber:

Thanks for all the nice comments. Madeline says that my head is so big, I won't be able to get into my shop! I was surprized to see it in the catalog. Well...I guess I better start thinking about next year's contest. Thanks again.

Steve