The New Greenleaf Gazette

CJEP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DH was the one who checked the email today and told me it was there I just haven't got a chance to go and read it yet (this is the first time today I was able to get to the 'puter :birthday: ). After reading this thread I can't wait to go and read the email.

I need to read mine! I glanced at it this morning but have been very involved with building the Harrison today so i haven't taken time to read it yet! Congrats to Wendy and Blondie!!!!!!!!! wooo hooo!

Imagine my surprise at getting a PM that Webster and I get a gift certificate for kitty goodies!!!! :birthday: I was so excited to see his cute little body sitting on my BH box!!

I had a loooooooooooooooong day at work. Just got home, so I haven't read the newsletter yet. But I will just as soon as I feed Webster and King. Webbie was jealous that King is in my avitar, so now he gets his moment in the sun. :p

Thank you thank you thank you! ;)

I'm breathing such a huge sigh of relief that y'all like the newsletter. I really love Teresa's idea for the Featured Member of the Month (not to mention her writing skills!) because it's a wonderful way to get to know our members a little better and take a closer look at some really exceptional work. The greatest source of information and inspiration in the mini world is right here in the members of this forum.

It has been so much fun to put the newsletter together because there's no better topic in the world than miniatures! There's a lot of exciting stuff coming in the future too. We're committed to providing a balance of information so that there will be something for everyone, no matter what your favorite form of mini might be.

I also Love Calamari's Library full of dollhouse info in the University!!

<nodding in agreement> Calamari is incredible and her Dollhouse Universe Library is a treasure trove. I can't even begin to describe how helpful she's been with getting the newsletter set up and coordinating information between DU and the Gazette. Calamari is my hero.

Deb

Wow, this is all just so exciting! I'd like to express my thanks to Dean for liking my idea and turning it into a reality and to Deb for her great suggestions and encouragement!

I'd also like to send a little nod out to Tracy for her encouragement, support and friendship . . . she's my hero! :birthday:

I'm thrilled to be able to feature a MOM (member of the month) because there are so many talented and interesting members here. So watch out . . . YOU could be next! ;)

Ok, I finally got time to read the gazette. Great job and congrats to Wendy. I loved the pictures of your house. It's really beautiful and detailed. I love the featured pet article as I love animals especially Lucy. :lol: She's my baby. I need to get a picture next time she's laying upside down on her dog bed with her feet straight up in the air against the couch. Problem is when I move she goes from comatose to 100 miles an hour. :D

Again, look forward to the gazette reaching my inbox each month.

Kat

I love the Gazette. I was excited when I saw it in my mail. There is so much information on this site and sometimes it can be difficult to track it down. I think the newsletter is a great idea. Congrats to Wendy and Blondie for being featured in the first one. :lol: I am looking forward to receiving more. Terrific job everyone involved!!

I had such a wonderful time readign and re-reading the gazette both yesterday as I snuck me some computer time and today in a more leisure manner. A grand job and a great content and something I am going to fully enjoy whenever it arrives in the mailbox!

:lol: For a work superbly done!!!! THANK you so much for all the work involved!

Hugs

I've been out of commission for a few days, but I finally got a chance to sit down and read the newsletter today. Great job, and very informative. I look forward to future issues.

The Gazette is wonderful - what a great idea, and kudos to all of you who worked so hard to put it all together. It's outstanding! I'm enjoying reading through it all, and will be re-reading it as there's too much to absorb at one go. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!! You are just too good to us all. :)

• 4 weeks later...

:flowers: this month's Tips for Interior Decorating!/Gazette is another great collection of tips and hints and a rather sublime hint of upcoming drool-eventes, ie when we get to see all the arbors....Love the mini-mew as well, looks so comfy there tucked in between the paws of missy-mew and hey there Holly, 8,230 posts, wowser, I am happy there are others that enjoy posting/chatting as much as I do :hug: !!!!

Thanks for a wonderful reading session, something I will go back to soon again and re-read.

Hugs

hey there Holly, 8,230 posts
I had a head start from the "old " forum...

I was pleasantly surprised, considering my turgid prose, how well Teresa did deciphering my ramblings. I opened that huge box and it was the Magnolia, in case anyone wants to know.

It was great to read more about you, Holly. :groucho: I recall when I first joined the Dollhouse Miniatures forum, I noticed immediately that Havanaholly often had a lot to say. Oops, that doesn't sound right - I meant, you often had a lot of interesting and helpful things to "share". Thanks, Holly - I've learnt an awful lot from you. Glad to see you hit the spotlight!